For a very long time we have been brainwashed with untrue ideas that it is impossible to recover from Alzheimer’s disease. But today we know that our body has amazing ability to regenerate itself and there is enough scientific evidence to prove that it is possible to recover from Alzheimer’s disease, which currently is the most common form of dementia.
There is no doubt that one of the key causes of AD is unhealthy lifestyle, bad diet, toxins, free radicals, stress, depression, pessimism, lack of exercise and other factors which gradually lead to certain negative changes in genes found in brain cells. As a result the damaged genes start making abnormal proteins which trigger formation of destructive plague in the brain and symptoms of AD.
Fortunately, there is enough evidence to believe that it is possible to reverse those genetic abnormalities through healthy lifestyle and plant-based mostly raw diet, super foods, herbal remedies and certain supplements. It means that we are able to not only prevent the disease but even recover from it. I don’t want to say that the full recovery is always possible, even in advanced cases of AD, but there is no doubt that healthy lifestyle combined with natural remedies can reduce symptoms, slow down the progress of AD and in some cases lead even to full recovery.
For instance, a fascinating research was done by Nobel Prize winner Elizabeth Blackburn and Dr. Dean Ornish. They were studying the effects of the healthy vegan diet on human genes and found that the plant-based unrefined diet caused certain genes to go through series of positive transformations in only three months! The vegan diet managed to activate genes responsible for preventing diseases and deactivate genes which cause different health conditions such as prostate cancer, breast cancer, heart disease, and other diseases (read more >). This very important discovery proves again that although we may inherit some faulty genes or damage them through our unhealthy lifestyle yet we don’t have to be helpless victims of those genes. We still can repair or regenerate them through healthy lifestyle and especially unrefined plant-based and mostly raw diet.
But whether our body will be able to reverse the negative results and damage caused by unhealthy diet, stimulants, toxins, free radicals, stress, harmful medication, or lack of exercise depends on our ability to implement all the listed below principles and elements of healthy lifestyle including very healthy diet, regular physical activity, taking care of emotional and spiritual health and providing the body with the best quality building material in the form of powerful antioxidants, phytochemicals, and nutrients.
I am aware that initially it might appear to you challenging or difficult to implement all those principles but please do not give up and try to repeatedly study the whole content of this optimal health recovery plan on a regular basis making sure you experience a systematic progress in practicing all the included principles. The more of them you manage to implement the better results you will see:
- Avoid Amalgam (silver) fillings (remove if possible). Read more >
- Detoxify brain from Mercury, Fluoride, Lead, etc. using Chlorella >
- Drink only Distilled or Filtered water (use Reverse osmosis filter) >
- Take Turmeric, Chlorella, Saffron, Flaxseed (ground), and Gingko biloba
- Use Supplements: Vitamin B12 (Sublingual Methylcobalamin) >, Magnesium, B6 (P5P), B3, L-methylfolate, Zinc, Vitamin D3
- Take Antioxidants: NAC, Alpha Lipoic acid, Resveratrol
- Train your brain (Build strong neural networks) by reading, studying & memorising Bible
- Avoid: Statins, Flu vaccines, Drugs
- Treat Depression, Learn to control Stress, Think positive, Laugh
- Lower Cholesterol, Treat Atherosclerosis
- Avoid meat, dairy, fish, sugar, refined foods, art. sweeteners
- Go on plant-based unrefined diet (at least 50% raw)
- Eat variety of raw sprouts
- Use only raw organic Coconut oil. For salad dressing use only cold pressed Olive oil, Flax oil
- Avoid all Stimulants (alcohol, smoking, caffeine, cannabis, drugs, etc.)
- Exercise every day
- Lose weight (reduce belly size)
- Treat Diabetes, High blood pressure & Inflammatory diseases
In addition, read carefully and do your best to implement all the principles and recommendations included in the HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN >
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.