There are foods, herbs, nutritional supplements, and a healthy lifestyle factors that can help destroy or weaken coronavirus. In addition, they will stimulate the immune system to be much more effective in killing these pathogens.
TAKE THE FOLLOWING:
– Vitamin D3 (not D2): 5000IU after breakfast (as a prevention); 30,000IU as soon as you notice symptoms of viral infection (continue this dose for 2-3 weeks, not longer than one month). After the recovery return to the maintenance daily dose of 3,000IU to 5,000IU. Vitamin D is the strongest immune system booster. If you are deficient in this vitamin (without supplementation all of us are), your immune system is very weak and unable to protect you against coronavirus.
– Remember to take well-absorbed Magnesium (such as citrate or bisglycinate: 150-200mg twice daily). If you are deficient in this mineral (almost all of us are due to soil depletion and other factors), Vitamin D will remain inactive and will not boost your immunity. In addition, Magnesium itself plays important role in maintaining strong immune system.
– 15-30mg Zinc and 50-200mcg Selenium daily with meals in a good immune supplement, such as Betaimune, Beta Glucan Complex, Wintervits or Day-vit Probio. Both minerals are absolutely crucial for a strong immunity.
– Cold-pressed organic Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa): 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day with meals. Studies demonstrated its potent antiviral properties (including against HIV which uses the same pathways as coronavirus). In addition (or alternatively), you can also take Neem Oil, Propolis or Garlic extract (such as Allicin Max). It must be standardised for allicin as otherwise it may not have antiviral properties).
– Vitamin C: 500-1500mg, two to three times a day with meals. Only high doses of Vitamin C seem to help inhibit viral activity and are much more effective in promoting strong immunity. Some sources claim China has successfully used 6-12 grams/day (or 100mg/kg) of oral Vitamin C preventatively. For those already infected with complications still higher dosage of 6-25gr daily of intravenous Vitamin C is required. In China, also Prebiotics are recommended as a prevention.
– Good quality live Probiotics such as UltraProbio, ImmuProbio or DailyProbio. Probiotics are essential for maintaining strong immunity. Some strains have even shown a direct inhibiting influence against coronavirus. List of probiotic strains that may help boost immunity and inhibit coronavirus: Lactobacillus gasseri (seems to be the most important strain against coronavirus), Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus. Other probiotics known to help fight coronavirus by boosting immunity: L. casei, B. bifidum, B. longum, L. paracasei, L. helveticus, L. johnsonii, L. brevis, L. lactis, L. rhamnosus, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, Saccharomyces boulardii, B. longum, B. animalis.
– Vitamin B12 in the form of sublingual Methylcobalamin (such as Metcobin): 1000mcg tablet under the tongue after breakfast. Deficiency of this vitamin is very common not only among elderly and vegans but also meat-eaters and it is often masked by folic acid and undetected due to norms that are way too low. Deficiency of B12 leads to low WBC count and compromised immunity.
– As far as Antioxidants are concerned, the most important seem to be Pine bark Extract (such as Pycnogenol) and amino acid L-cysteine (or NAC).
– Do not take antibiotics if you are diagnosed with a viral infection. Antibiotics do not work against viruses. They will only weaken your immune system putting you in a much higher risk of developing complications including pneumonia.
– Avoid non-steroidal anti-inflammatories drugs (
NUTRITIONAL & LIFESTYLE RECOMMENDATIONS
– Go to bed as early as possible and sleep 7-8 hours; Exercise every day (at least 1 hour); Whenever possible spend some time in the sun & enjoy nature; Avoid coronavirus hype, don’t let fear control your emotions, think positive & smile frequently :-).
– Every day consume fresh raw vegetable juices, smoothies and raw vegetable salads (especially raw garlic, onion, spring onion, raw cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, leafy greens (especially kale) and other raw vegetables. To improve their taste use lemon juice, humus or cold-pressed olive oil.
– Avoid: anything with sugar (makes immune cells behaving like drunken soldiers) (use stevia, xylitol, erythritol, raw organic honey instead of sugar), white flour products, white rice, artificial sweeteners, stimulants (smoking, alcohol, caffeine, etc.), meat & dairy (usually contain antibiotics), cheese, pizza, and heated animal protein (has detrimental influence on immunity).
– Avoid processed foods, refined oils and bad fats. Use raw coconut oil instead.
– Every hot shower end with short cold one (excellent immune booster).
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.