TOOTHACHE, TOOTH DECAY, DENTAL ABSCESS, PAIN AFTER EXTRACTION
Written by Slawomir (“Swavak”) Gromadzki, MPH
SYMPTOMS OF TOOTH DECAY
The following signs usually indicate that you have a cavity or tooth decay: Tooth sensitivity to sweet, hot or cold foods and drinks, toothache, or pain when chewing, dark spots on teeth, bad breath, etc.
The key cause of tooth decay is various bacteria living in the mouth and forming on our teeth a film called dental plaque. These bacteria create acids (when we consume something with sugar), which dissolve the protective layer, removes minerals from the enamel and make plaque, slowly leading to a decay and cavity. It starts from the enamel and goes deeper into the dentin, eventually reaching the nerve triggering inflammation and pain.
OTHER CONTRIBUTING FACTORS
– Boron deficiency, which is widespread due to soil depletion, and is a common cause of tooth decay and bone loss (osteoporosis).
– Any food products and drinks sweetened with refined sugar, diet high in refined sugar and other refined foods, milk and dairy products, acid promoting diet
– Poor oral hygiene and avoiding dental check-ups
– Deficiency of Vitamin D, Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B12 and Antioxidants
– Weak immune system due to unhealthy diet, stress, nutritional deficiencies and lack of exercise
– Genetic tendencies
When you have a bad toothache with abscess usually if extraction is required, dentist will first prescribe an antibiotic to kill the bacteria in the abscess first as it should prevent the spread of infection after extraction. If the tooth is not completely damaged, instead of extracting, dentist can also drill a hole to drain the infection and remove the pulp tissue.
If you decide to use antibiotics remember to go take good quality probiotics such as ImmuProbio or UltraProbio after that as your immune system will be weak increasing risk of various health problems.
However, there are also many natural antibiotics, listed below, you can try first without destroying you bacterial flora, weakening your immunity, and other side effects.
MOST EFFECTIVE NATURAL METHOD TO KILL PAIN AND INFLAMMATION
In case of toothache, abscess, and tooth inflammation try to use the following method which always works (the more you manage to implement at the same time the better will be the results):
– Tooth pain is caused by inflammation and the swelling. If you manage to reduce inflammation and swelling you will significantly reduce or even kill the pain completely. In order to accomplish this goal you need to do 3 things all the time until you see excellent results (but be patient as sometimes it takes few hours to 1 day or sometimes even longer but it always works – I know it from experience):
1. Add 2 or 3 drops of Clove essential oil to a small piece of cotton wool and apply it to the tooth and keep it there as long as possible and repeat until the pain is gone. If the clove oil is too strong mix it with few drops of raw coconut oil or olive oil. In 2006 the Journal of Dentistry, published a study which proved that clove essential oil had exactly the same numbing effect as benzocaine, a topical agent commonly used before needle insertion. Instead of clove oil, which is the best, you can use Peppermint oil, Propolis tincture or crushed Garlic (must release oil as otherwise may not work).
2. At the same time you must reduce swelling. The best way to do it is by putting an activated Charcoal tablet in between swollen gum and chick until it completely dissolves and repeating it over and over again until the swelling is gone. From time to time you may also place a piece of ice on the swollen gum and a very cold compress on the swollen chick.
3. You also need to fight bacteria and inflammation internally by eating as much raw Garlic as possible (the more the better) 3 times a day as it will work as antibiotic and kill bacteria causing toothache. But if you eat small amount it may not work. If it burns in your mouth crush it, mix with olive oil, coconut oil or flax oil or just worm water and swallow. You need at least 1 to 3 whole bulbs (heads) of raw garlic per day. In this way the concentration of antibiotic in garlic will be strong enough to kill bacteria quickly (usually it takes one day but you may wait longer as it depends on various factors). In addition you must take mega doses of Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (not D2 – ergocalciferol) – 50,000 four times a day (about 200,000 IU a day) for not longer than 3 days. Vitamin D is the best immune system booster and will quickly kill inflammation and bacteria through the very active immune system. However, you must also take 800mg of Magnesium citrate (because mega doses of D3 requires magnesium and will cause its deficiency) 2 times a day and 50mg of Zinc citrate (to boost immunity) 2 times a day with meals.
If you implement those principles with prayer you should experience great results very quickly ☺️.
I am writing this article because yesterday I managed to completely kill a horrible toothache, inflammation and huge swelling just in one single day using the above described method! So, I know it works from my own experience. Now, since the inflammation is gone I can make an appointment with the dentist as otherwise sooner or later I will have to go through this again :-).
– As far as synthetic pain killers are concerned, if you have to use them (and if the pain is too strong) try Ibuprofen (not more than 200mg three times a day with at least 4 hours in between) as Aspirin doesn’t usually work very well. If you can’t take Ibuprofen for a medical reason, try paracetamol instead. If one painkiller doesn’t help, try taking both ibuprofen and paracetamol at the same time according to the doses shown in the leaflet. This should be safe for adults, but not for children under 16.
– Keep your feet in a very hot water for about 30 min to remove blood congestion and reduce pain and inflammation in your tooth and gums as it removes blood congestion in the head. Details about HOT FOOT BATH are found in my article on HYDROTHERAPY >.
– If you want you at the same time you can also use Golden Seal drops internally and externally as it has powerful antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
– Spray the tooth or the place after extraction with Bee Propolis spray or Dentaforce spray (Vogel) as often as possible.
– Crush (or blend) equal amounts of garlic and onion, and mix with the same amount of olive oil (or coconut oil) and optionally you can add a few drops of lemon juice and often place it in your mouth to kill bacteria.
– Eat raw onion, raw garlic, leeks, onion greens, cabbage, kale, other raw vegetables or smoothies or vegetable juices.
– Eat as much raw garlic as possible (the more the better) as it will work as antibiotic and kill bacteria causing toothache.
– Avoid anything with sugar, glucose, fructose syrup, stimulants, milk, meat, dairy, cheese, white flour products, white rice, etc. Instead of sugar use only Xylitol as it a safe sweetener, has low glycaemic index and prevents tooth decay.
– You can fast for 1 to 3 days consuming only fresh vegetable juices (avoid fruit juices and even fruits due to sugar content).
– Take high doses of vitamin D3 (40,000 – 60,000 IU 3-4 times a day until pain is under control, and 10,000 IU per day later on) and 50 mg of Zinc Citrate after meal. High doses of vitamin D3 require also Magnesium supplementation (800 mg a day) to prevent its deficiency and also to boost immunity.
– Take at least 9 mg of Boron per day to strengthen your teeth.
– Brush and floss teeth daily. Use only fluoride-free toothpastes as fluoride is a very dangerous for the brain and leads to the calcification of the pineal gland. As a healthy alternative you can brush your teeth with raw coconut oil, a drop of peppermint oil, charcoal powder (best teeth whitener), propolis tincture, etc.
– Read HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN from my website and implement principles for at least one week.
In case of pain after extraction try also to use the following (the more you manage to implement at the same time the better will be the results):
– Put some charcoal powder or charcoal tablets on places where teeth were extracted and try to keep charcoal there as long as possible. Do it as often as possible during the day and drink more water between meals.
TREATMENT AFTER PAIN AND INFLAMMATION IS UNDER CONTROL
If tooth decay has spread to the nerves – it needs to be removed in a process known as root canal treatment.
If the tooth is damaged so much that it can’t be restored it needs to be removed and replaced with a partial denture, bridge or implant.
HOW TO PREVENT TOOTH DECAY
Apart from mentioned above principles the most effective and important way of preventing or even removing the initial stage of plague is mechanical polishing teeth with a soft dense interdental toothbrush (the best is believed to be Curaprox 5460). Using other brushes wont work and sooner or later you will develop plague again. Even sugar free diet wont solve the problem if you don’t brush your teeth at least once a day with circular movements using an interdental brush. Proper tooth cleaning is the key to success in preventing plagues and tooth decay!
- Place a small ice cube in a plastic bag, wrap a thin cloth around the bag, and apply it to the aching tooth for about 15 minutes to numb the nerves. Alternatively, that ice pack can go on your cheek, over the painful tooth. Also, according to folklore, if you massage your hand with an ice cube, you can help relieve a toothache. When nerves in your fingers send “cold” signals to your brain, they may override the pain signals coming from your tooth. Just wrap up an ice cube in a thin cloth and massage it in the fleshy area between your thumb and forefinger.
- Squeeze the juice/oil from a garlic clove. if possible, use eye dropper to accurately direct it onto the tooth. It WILL and SHOULD burn a lot. This is a good sign. FOCUS on not spitting it out and put up with the burning feeling. After about 3 or 4 mins your mouth will be filling up with saliva. Spit it out and repeat. By 20 mins the abscess or whatever the cause was will be pain free and bacteria free. Most abscesses will be zapped away to the point of not needing antibiotics. This really works if you can stand the burn. In most cases it’s not nearly as bad as the toothache.
- Baking soda is a natural antibiotic whenever I have a tooth pain and brush my teeth with baking soda I fill the hole with the baking soda brush it in and then I repeat works every time but the pain does come back after a couple of days.
- Ummm i get an abscess at least twice a year. I can’t afford dental work so after trying everything— Plain Listerine and large quantities of Ibuprofen are the best for toothaches. If you can’t afford that— swish ice cold water around in your mouth really hard especially where it hurts. It numbs the pain and gets food out the teeth. Brush your teeth also. The massaging helps a lot. And tea bags– especially black tea bags– help a lot too but make your mouth raw if it’s used too long. Hot garlic water helps a little too. A little. It’s a natural antiseptic and so is a piece of onion. Also extra strength orajel helps with pain but it’s expensive. Before the pain gets bad you have to take action because if not you’re gonna want to kill yourself. Hope this helps.
- I chew on crushed ice, once you get past the initial shock it will kill the pain, and help with the swelling until you can see a dentist
© 2016 Slawomir Gromadzki – All Rights Reserved
Share this article!
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.