LYMPHOMA & INTRAOCULAR LYMPHOMA
Written by Slawomir Gromadzki, MPH
Lymphomas are cancers of the lymphocytes – white blood cells (immune system cells) that are found in lymph nodes. Lymphocytes help to fight off infections and produce antibodies against invaders.
The two main types of lymphomas are Hodgkin’s lymphoma (also called Hodgkin’s disease) and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) refers to a group of cancers that develop in B or T lymphocytes. The majority of NHL cases are caused by abnormalities of B lymphocytes, with only about 15–20 % of cases associated with T cell abnormalities.
An intraocular lymphoma is a form of cancer that originates in white blood cells called lymphatic cells that develops in the eye and is known as primary intraocular lymphoma, and it is almost always a type of lymphoma called non-Hodgkin’s B cell lymphoma.
One of the first signs of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma is swelling and enlargement of the lymph nodes.
– Vitamin D3 (50,000 IU daily in the morning with breakfast for 1 month. After that 20,000 daily for 3 months, and then 5000 IU maintenance dose all the time.
– D3 must be taken with 200-300mg Magnesium citrate (powder is my favourite) twice daily as otherwise D3 will not be converted to its active form (D4) and will not boost immunity to fight lymphoma
– 200-500mcg Vitamin K2 MK7 daily to prevent calcification (caused by high doses of D3 over time).
– Beta Glucan Complex or Betaimune: 1 twice daily (both have enough zinc and selenium for the immune system).
– Black Seed Oil: 1 teaspoon 3 times daily with meals (can be mixed with organic bee pollen). In preliminary studies, Black seed oil was shown to inhibit the growth of cancer cells without causing any negative side effects. According to research, thymoquinone (the key ingredient in black seed oil), helps induce apoptosis (cancer cell death) in leukaemia cells. Other studies have shown similar effect with regards to breast, pancreatic, cervical, and oral cancer cells as well as brain tumours. (>, >, >, >) Animal studies found that both thymoquinone and thymohydroquinone have antitumor activity and resulted in a 52 % decrease in tumour cells. (>)
– Pycnolife Plus or Pycnogenol: 2 a day.
– Alpha Lipoic Acid: 500-600mg twice daily.
– Super Greens (to detox the body and boost immunity) or organic Chlorella powder: 1 heaped tablespoon 2-3 times daily with 1-2 glasses of fresh raw vegetable juice about 30 minutes before meals (or instead of them).
Curcumin 3: 1 a day.
UltraProbio, ImmuProbio or DailyProbio: 1 a day.
Vitamin C 1500mg – 2-3 x daily with meals.
A hot foot bath (removes congestion from the brain and eyes); Alternative (Contrast) very hot (3-5 minutes) & very cold (1-3 minutes) showers or other alternative hot and cold water treatment (bath, sauna, compress, etc.). All the above treatments weaken cancer cells and effectively boost immunity.
Find out more about HYDROTHERAPY >
Clay or charcoal compress on eyes; Raw cold-pressed Castor oil pack for 1 hour or overnight.
Buy a slow juicer: Fresh raw vegetable juices (beetroot, carrot, spinach, kale): 1-2 glasses with 1 tablespoon of Super greens 2-3 times daily before meals or instead of them.
Avoid calcium supplements and hard water as it is high in inorganic calcium carbonate (buy 5L water distiller and drink 8-10 glasses distilled water with a pinch of sea salt every day).
Control stress and fear. Think positive; Laughter exercises 3 x a day (see YouTube videos).
Exercise outside; Sunbathing whenever possible.
AVOID (for about 3-6 months): Possible causes of lymphoma and the weak immune system: Dairy, meat, caffeine, alcohol, chocolate, black tea, coffee, cola, sugar, glucose/fructose syrup (can use stevia, xylitol, erythritol, some raw organic honey), refined foods, white rice, white flour products, margarine, most plant oils (use only raw coconut oil, flax oil and cold-pressed olive oil), animal fats, negative thinking and fear.
Share this article!
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.
© 2016 Slawomir Gromadzki – All Rights Reserved