SEMEN (PENILE) LEAKAGE (SPERMATORRHEA)
Written by Slawomir (“Swavak”) Gromadzki, MPH
Semen leakage is among the sexual disorders in men wherein the semen (the fluid that carries the sperms), leaks out from the male sex organ even without erection.
The semen leakage problem may be accompanied with other negative effects such as premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, testicular pain, hair loss and fatigue.
Dysfunction of the parasympathetic nerves is the main cause of this condition. The malfunctioning of these nerves is caused by excessive masturbation. The function of the parasympathetic nerves is to keep the ejaculation valve blocked thereby they help a male in maintaining the erection throughout the sexual intercourse. However, over-stimulation (through masturbation) causes the nerves to become weak and unable to maintain the ejaculation valve firmly closed. As a result, the seminal fluid leaks out.
When a male masturbates frequently, the function of the parasympathetic nerves is stimulated which triggers the increase in production of the sex hormones and some neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, serotonin, and dopamine. This hormonal boost is forcing the brain and adrenal glands to over-stimulate the sympathetic nerves leading to semen leakage.
Apart from excessive masturbation, the other causes of semen leakage may include zinc deficiency, steroid intake, regular alcohol or drug abuse, arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, low thyroid hormone, and stress.
– Avoid or significantly reduce masturbation. According to physitians from mysexclinic.com, “A habit of doing masturbation more than twice a week can have serious consequences on a man’s sexual life. So if you have this dirty habit of masturbating more than three times a week its time to control your mind and get rid of it now. Otherwise you may be in very serious trouble.”
– Use herbal supplements such as mucuna pruriens, asparagus, saffron, shilajit, shatavari and ashwagandha. These herbal plants strengthen and nourish the parasympathetic ejaculatory system. They don’t just improve the nerves’ power, but they also enhance that of the ejaculation valve, thus , they stop the leakage of the semen. Shilajit and NF cure capsules are some examples of effective herbal supplements for regulating semen leakage.
– Having a diet that is rich in protein such as soy products or legumes is also helpful.
– If possible avoid or reduce the intake of sugar, refined foods, caffeine, meat and dairy products.
– Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
– This condition can also be minimized by massaging testicles with herbal oil.
© 2016 Slawomir Gromadzki – All Rights Reserved
Share this article!
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.