Written by Slawomir (“Swavak”) Gromadzki, MPH
Some sources suggest that it is a very common problem and that in America alone about 50% of people may be infected with some type of parasite!
SOURCES OF PARASITES
It is possible to get them by eating lack of hygiene, undercooked meat, walking barefoot, sexual contact, through pets, mosquito bites, or drinking tap water! Pork is often contaminated with parasites and worms. In the Bible (Leviticus 11) the One who claims to be our Creator lists pork among unclean foods unsuitable for human consumption. Unfortunately great majority of Christians today claim that law was given only for the Jews in the Old Testament. This false idea, however, can’t be supporte by any New testament text. The New Testament doesn’t remind about avoiding pork because it was too obvious for everyone at that tim
You may have intestinal parasites if you suffer from the following symptoms:
Chronic diarrhoea/and or alternating with constipation, Changes in appetite, Sudden weight loss, Insomnia, Anxiety/Irritability
Brain fog, Bloating, Muscle pain, Sore intestines, Anal itching, Itching on the soles of the feet, Dizziness, Nausea/vomiting, Anaemia, etc.
– Nature’s Answer, Black Walnut & Wormwood, Alcohol-Free. The most effective herbs against parasites are usually Black Walnut Hulls and Wormwood. Black Walnut Hulls oxygenate the blood, which helps kill parasites, and act as a laxative to help expel them from the body. Wormwood helps loosen its grip on the intestines making it easier to remove the parasites from the body.
Review on Nature’s Answer, Black Walnut & Wormwood, Alcohol-Free: “Was recommended this by a friend. use to constantly turn in one direction in my sleep, got so bad I felt like I’d been on spin cycle in washing machine all night. at worse only getting couple hours sleep per night, then my friend suggested I might have internal parasites n recommended this product. worked straight away for me, took it every night for a week now only take if I start to get restless. great product great service will purchase again.”
– Also raw Garlic 3 times a day or Garlic Max (HealthAid) give good results. However, not all garlic supplements will work. It must be an extract such as Garlic Max which contains allicin. Garlic oil based formulas, odourless garlics, dry garlic in a powder form wouldn’t work.
– Other remedies that are used to remove parasites: Turmeric, Pau d’Arco, Aloe vera juice, Grape seed extract, Oil of Oregano, Bromelain or fresh Pineapple, raw Cabbage or home-made raw Sauerkraut, raw Carrot and fresh Carrot juice, Ginger, Caprylic acid, raw organic Coconut oil, etc.
– Avoid anything with sugar and high glucose/ high fructose syrup as they feed parasites.
DETOX AND HEAL INTESTINES AFTER KILLING PARASITES
– After the parasites are gone it’s time to detoxify the body and help the intestinal tract to heal. In order to achieve the goal use chlorella, aloe vera juice and a good probiotic formula to restore healthy intestinal flora.
– Drink a lot of distilled or at least filtered water and fresh raw vegetable juices in between meals.
– You can also take psyllium husks to flush wastes and toxins.
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.
© 2016 Slawomir Gromadzki – All Rights Reserved