CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE
Written by Slawomir Gromadzki, MPH
The most common cause of heart failure is CHD (Congestive heart failure). In CHD, the blood flow to the heart muscle is reduced as a result of narrowing of the coronary arteries leading to limited supply of oxygen to the heart. In CHD the heart is unable to pump sufficient amount of blood to meet the needs of all areas and organs in the body.
High in bad fats and sugar diet, nutritional deficiencies (lack of vitamins and minerals), stressful lifestyle and lack of physical inactivity lead to high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes. These factors lead to insufficient production of ATP (the energy that fuels the heart) and gradually weaken the heart muscle eventually triggering Congestive heart failure or slow and inefficient blood supply in the heart.
Failure to provide enough methyl groups (due to the deficiency of vitamin B12, B6, folate and some other nutrients) leads to raised homocysteine levels and allows oestrogens to accumulate, resulting in hormone imbalance and oestrogen dominance which leads to uterine and breast fibroids, breast lumps, PMS, and increased risk of cancer, heart attacks and strokes. It is therefore vital to use good quality supplements such as sublingual methylcobalamin (the best form of vitamin B12: 1000-2000mcg a day), vitamin B6 (50-100mg a day) and L-Methylfolate (much better form of vitamin B9 than folic acid: 100-400mcg a day) to prevent and treat oestrogen accumulation.
Congestive heart failure is one of the most devastating forms of cardiovascular disease and it is very common. In US alone about 6-10 million people are affected by this condition.
Research suggests that those who are diagnosed with CHD have a 50/50 chance of being dead within five years if they don’t recover from it!
However, although the odds don’t look good there are excellent ways able to change them. It is true that drugs such as popular statins and warfarin may be helpful for a while but they lead to dangerous side effects. On the other hand, there are natural remedies that are very effective and harmless at the same time.
Cayenne pepper is an impressive natural blood thinner (it reduces blood clotting and lowers LDL cholesterol and triglycerides) thus increasing coronary vasodilation, lowering blood pressure, and preventing strokes and heart attacks. In addition, its lignan glycosides with their strong antioxidant potential help reduce heart and brain damage caused by free radicals.
CAYENNE TINCTURE MAY SAVE LIFE DURING HEART ATTACK
Whenever we realise someone may experience a heart attack, the thirst thing we must always do is to call for medical help. However, while waiting for the ambulance we should try anything that may save life. Many individuals maintain that cayenne pepper tincture can stop heart attacks in just few minutes. It works due to the fact that it is a powerful stimulant that enlarges arteries, increases heart rate and boosts blood circulation and oxygenation of the heart. It also has a haemostatic effect that can instantly stop bleeding.
In a study published in the Journal of Circulation, Dr. Keith Jones, a researcher from the University of Cincinnati, found that capsaicin, when applied to the skin of mice, caused sensory nerves in the skin to trigger signals to the nervous system, thus creating a “pro-survival” pathway to the heart. It is even more interesting that according to the same study capsaicin from cayenne pepper caused an 85% reduction in death of heart cells! It led to Dr. Jones to assume that cayenne pepper may prevent heart attack or deduce its intensity and damage thus having potential to save many lives with the proper dosage and applications.
Some experts believe that the frequent use of cayenne pepper in Asian, Mexican, and Italian cuisines contributes to the fact that these populations have lower incidence of heart attacks.
Dr. Richard Anderson tells a story about certain doctor who put cayenne tincture under the tongue of a man who had a heart attack while he was parking his car. Although his heart stopped beating and he wasn’t breathing, within a few minutes after giving him some cayenne tincture the man’s heart started beating again. Dr. Anderson claims that using a tincture with the mixture of cayenne and hawthorn berries has a most beneficial effect on heart, especially when taken every day for a longer period of time. It will strengthen the heart and arteries, may prevent heart attack, regulate blood pressure and significantly improve blood circulation. He also believes that even if those who use this mixture experience heart attack, it will be much less dangerous.
According to a renowned herbalist, Dr. John Christopher, cayenne in the form of a tea or tincture can stop heart attacks in as little as 60 seconds: “In 35 years of my practice I have never lost one heart attack patient on house calls, because, if they are still breathing I pour into their mouth a cup of cayenne tea (a teaspoon of cayenne in a cup of hot water, and within minutes they are up and around!). This is one of the fastest acting aids we could ever give for the heart, because it feeds that heart immediately… I use cayenne also for myself. For instance, when I had cut myself a couple of times I sprinkled it on my bleeding little wound and every time it stopped the bleeding almost instantly! Don’t go out without having a cayenne tincture, if not for yourself it may be useful for rescuing someone else.”
A story has been told about certain 90-year-old man in Oregon who had a severe heart attack, and his daughter put some cayenne extract into his mouth. And although he was pronounced dead by the medics, yet within a few minutes, he regained consciousness. On the way to the hospital, he remained in a semi-conscious state, but his daughter kept giving him the extract. By the time they got to the hospital, he had fully recovered and wanted to go home. The doctor asked what she had given him, as he said it was the closest thing to a miracle he had ever seen.
In order to make sure cayenne pepper is to be effective, it must be at least 40,000 heat units (HU) according to the Scoville scale, which measures the concentration of capsaicin in cayenne preparations. Therefore, if a person experiencing heart attack is conscious and breathing, mix one teaspoon of cayenne with 1 cup of warm water, making it a ‘cayenne tea’ and give it to the person to drink. Unfortunately, in case a heart attack sufferer is unconscious, a mere tea won’t work as it can’t be swallowed. In this case you must use a tincture placing 5-10 drops under the tongue every 5 minutes until the improvement is seen.
HOW TO MAKE CAYENNE TINCTURE FOR EMERGENCIES AND OTHER PURPOSES
Ingredients: Cayenne pepper powder, 2 fresh cayenne peppers, about 50% alcohol (vodka, whiskey, scotch, etc.), 1-liter glass bottle or a jar.
Wash your hands or use gloves. Fill about a quarter of the glass container with organic cayenne pepper powder. Add alcohol to cover the powder only. Blend the fresh cayenne peppers with alcohol until a smooth consistency. Add it to the bottle until it is ¾ full. Top up the rest of the bottle with more alcohol. Cover or cap the glass container and store it in a dark place for a period of two weeks to six months (the longer it is stored the stronger it will be, but you can start using it after two weeks). Shake the container 2-3 times a day during the time. When the tincture is ready, strain the mixture into another dimmed glass bottle. If you store it in a dry, cool, and dark place or a fridge, it should never spoil or get outdated as it is preserved in alcohol.
HOW TO USE CAYENNE PEPPER FOR HEART ATTACK
When someone experiences a heart attack or stroke and is still conscious, let the person take about 5-10 drops immediately and another 5-10 drops after about 5 minutes, and continue this procedure (5-10 drops every 5 minutes) until you see an improvement. If you don’t have the tincture use one teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a half glass of water and repeat after 5 minutes.
In case of those who experience heart attack and are unconscious, immediately try to put 10 drops of tincture under the tongue and then begin CPR. Repeat this dosage every few minutes until you see improvement.
– One of the best supplements able to significantly reduce the risk of death from CHD is CoQ10 which is essential for transferring energy from food into ATP molecules, especially in the heart cells. Studies show that supplementation with CoQ10 strengthens heart and supports vascular function, and prevents damage from cardiovascular disease. CoQ10 helps prevent low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol from oxidizing and from triggering arterial plaque formation. A 2016 study on patients with heart failure demonstrated a dramatic outcome of 50% reduction in heart attacks and strokes in response to proper CoQ10 supplementation. According to another study heart attack survivors who took 120 mg of CoQ10 on a daily basis for one year significantly raised beneficial HDL cholesterol while reducing the risk of heart attacks and rate of total cardiac events by 45 %.
Studies also demonstrated that CoQ10 is effective in addressing causes of endothelial dysfunction (especially prevalent in diabetics) of the very thin interior cell layer lining of arteries (endothelium), which is a regarded as a major early risk factor for the cardiovascular disease development of atherosclerosis and.21,22 For instance, according to one study supplementation with 200 mg a day of CoQ10 significantly increased arterial endothelial function in patients with diabetes after a period of only 12 weeks. In patients with mild-to-moderate heart failure, 300 mg a day of CoQ10 improved endothelial function 38%, an effect comparable with that of exercise training.
Due to the fact that we gradually lose CoQ10 with age and because most of us do not get enough of CoQ10 from food some experts recommend that even relatively healthy individuals under 60 should take 30mg of oil-based Ubiquinone form of CoQ10 every day. However, Supplementation of CoQ10 for those who are over 60 or those who are on statins should be increased to 100 – 200 mg a day as this very popular drug (statins) greatly increase the risk of CoQ10 deficiency. Some specialists maintain that the use of statins can reduce the production of CoQ10 in our body by 50% within only two weeks!
CoQ10 is safe and is regarded as the most vital supplement that everyone should take to support cardiovascular energy management.
Taking into consideration all the key benefits of CoQ10 a regular supplementation of this excellent antioxidant may effectively strengthen the heart, prevent some side effects caused by regular use of cholesterol lowering drugs such as statins, slow down ageing process, help maintain proper blood pressure and blood glucose levels, my enhance body’s immune function, boost energy and improve athletic performance, stimulate body’s metabolism to accelerate weight loss, and help maintain healthy gums.
Instead of using poorly absorbed dry powder look for CoQ10 200mg capsules that are formulated by dissolving Ubiquinone form of CoQ10 in oil. It is important to emphasise this fact because studies demonstrated that the potency and bioavailability (absorption) of the oil-based Ubiquinone in our body is the same as that of the very expensive Ubiquinol form of Coenzyme Q10!
DOSAGE: Due to the fact that we gradually lose this very important antioxidant with age and because most of us do not get enough of CoQ10 from food some experts recommend that even relatively healthy individuals under 60 should take 30mg of oil-based Ubiquinone form of CoQ10 every day.
However, Supplementation of CoQ10 for those who are over 60 or those who are on statins should be increased to 100 – 200 mg a day as this very popular drug (statins) greatly increase the risk of CoQ10 deficiency. Some specialists maintain that the use of statins can reduce the production of CoQ10 in our body by 50% within only two weeks!
– Magnesium orotate is a complex consisting of magnesium bound to orotic acid. It is regarded by some as the most easily absorbable form of magnesium and more beneficial to the heart than other types. According to Dr. Edward Group, “If you need magnesium supplementation magnesium orotate is the best you can get”. Some experts suggest that orotic acid has the ability to carry magnesium across cell membranes, producing higher concentration of magnesium in cells. Because magnesium orotate is not very soluble in water, it does not dissociate in the GI tract. This means that, unlike many other forms of magnesium, is does not cause diarrhoea. Instead, it delivers magnesium directly to the cells, thus smaller quantities of elemental magnesium are required to be effective. Magnesium orotate doesn’t have a laxative effect.
The effects of magnesium orotate include: improved survival of heart tissue damaged by lack of oxygen (>), improved survival of heart cells after heart attacks (>), reduction of premature heartbeats & arrhythmias (>), increase in exercise capacity (>,>), lowered LDL, increased HDL cholesterol & reduced plaque formation in atherosclerosis (>,>), correction of magnesium deficiency (>), reduction in calcification of damaged heart tissue (>), improvement in skin appearance (>).
The mechanism for these benefits is believed to involve an improved availability of DNA & RNA precursors needed for repair of damaged heart tissue, and an increase in the synthesis of glycogen and ATP, required for the recovery of the heart muscle (>).
– It also looks like adding aged (black) garlic to CoQ10 may lead to even better results as according to one experiment participants who took a combination of 120 mg of CoQ10 and 1,200 mg of aged garlic extract every day for one year had four times lower atherosclerosis progression! At the same time the markers of atherosclerosis-promoting inflammation were significantly reduced.
– Apart from CoQ10 and black (aged) garlic there are other excellent herbal formulas such as Hawthorn or Ginkgo biloba which used together with CoQ10 and improved diet and lifestyle will lead to full recovery.
– A 2007 study demonstrated that 36 participants taking about 5 grams of organic spirulina powder every day, over a period of six weeks, experienced significant positive changes in blood cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Daily dose of spirulina lowered their total cholesterol, increased good HDL cholesterol, lowered (bad) triglycerides, and lowered blood pressure. Spirulina is also very rich in chlorophyll, serine, sylvite and Vitamin B6 which helps lower blood pressure, decrease blood glutinousness, and maintain softness of blood vessels. GLA in spirulina can reduce cholesterol content in the blood so as to prevent heart disease and stroke. Also another randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving elderly participants revealed that spirulina was able to significantly lower the LDL cholesterol and increased the HDL levels after four months of supplementation.
– Xylitol (safe sweetener) improves lipid profile resulting in lower triglycerides, higher HDL and lower LDL but sugar and other fructose sources are turned directly into triglycerides in the liver and worsen the lipid profile.
– Atherosclerosis, Coronary artery disease, stroke and heart attack are increased by Vitamin B12 deficiency which is closely associated with elevated homocysteine levels caused by meat consumption and vitamin B12 deficiency.
– If you are deficient in Vitamin D your liver produces more cholesterol, which is needed for proper absorption, to grab whatever Vitamin D is available. For this reason vitamin D supplements reduce cholesterol. Vitamin D also lowers blood pressure.
Interestingly, a 2009 study indicated that 92% of people who developed muscle damage from statins (myositis-myalgia) were able to reverse this side effect with vitamin D supplementation. In other words, taking a supplement of vitamin D may help correct liver damage caused by statins. Perhaps other drug side effects can be helped by vitamin D.
– Niacin (Vitamin B3) or nicotinic acid is one of the B vitamins that help to break down proteins and fats converting them into energy. Niacin raises good cholesterol HDL, lowers triglycerides and bad cholesterols LDL and VLDL. Being a vasodilator Niacin causes blood vessels to widen thus lowering blood pressure and preventing heart attacks or strokes. Unfortunately, since niacin is a vasodilator it also causes the skin blood vessels to dilate leading to a warming effect and redness of the skin called hot flushes as well as other sensations such as tingling and itching. Fortunately, this effect usually lasts for only last up to about 20 to 30 minutes and is not dangerous. In addition, if larger doses of niacin are taken regularly, the body gradually builds up a tolerance and minimizes this effect. It’s the nicotinic acid that causes this flushing effect and usually this effect is triggered by doses over 500mg but more sensitive individuals can develop flashes with doses as low as 50mg. The flushing effect can be minimized by taking niacin immediately after meals.
The no-flush vitamin B3 generally don’t contain the nicotinic acid but different forms of this vitamin. They still can increase energy, metabolism and are beneficial for the nervous system but are not very effective in lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure. To lower cholesterol I would suggest taking pure nicotinic acid staring from lower doses of 2 times 50 to 100mg after meals and slowly increasing the dose while controlling symptoms.
According to Abram Hoffer, M.D., Ph.D., “Niacin is one of the best substances for elevating high density lipoprotein cholesterol (the “good cholesterol) and so decreases the ratio of the total cholesterol over high density cholesterol.”
Niacin is also the best method to reduce anxiety and depression in just 15 minutes! Read more >
– There are two types of iron – non-heme iron; the kind found in spinach and has an absorption rate of 10% to 20%. While heme iron, the kind found in meats, is highly absorbed. The highly absorbed heme form of iron found in meats can be a source of concern as it often results in iron levels that are too high. Because of too much iron, some people have to have blood lettings on a regular basis in order to reduce the percentage of iron in their blood. Iron toxicity, also called hemochromatosis, can be caused by having too much iron in the bloodstream. So although iron is an essential nutrient, excess can cause significant harm to the inner lining of the blood vessels. Excessive iron is also associated with heart attacks. The abundance of dark green leafy vegetables on The Hallelujah Diet should provide most individuals adequate iron without being excessive.
As you can see above, there are many natural and effective blood thinners available. However, if you are already on blood-thinning medication you need to be very careful if you decide to use them together with the listed above natural remedies such as cayenne pepper combined with rutin. Here is a good advise written by Dr Andrew Weil, MD: “If you do decide to use one of these substances in conjunction with anticoagulant drugs – to possibly lower your dose of that medication – you have to be extremely careful that you’re not getting too much blood-thinning activity. One of the major Coumadin (warfarin) side effects is an increased risk of bleeding (often signalled by blood in the stool or urine, bleeding gums, or easy bruising). Because natural substances with blood-thinning activity may also carry this side effect, taking them together with anticoagulant drugs may further increase the risk of bleeding. For these reasons, if you’re taking an anticoagulant drug along with a natural blood thinner, do so only under the supervision of your physician, who can monitor your bleeding and clotting times“. (source)
Warfarin is a prescription blood-thinning medication which prevents blood clots from forming. It is prescribed for individuals with increased blood clotting, the risk of a heart attack or those who already have suffered a heart attack, people with DVT, pulmonary embolism, prosthetic heart valves, and those who have certain types of irregular heartbeats.
Common side effects of warfarin include gas, tiredness, pale skin, hair loss, feeling cold, changed sense of taste, etc. The drug can interact with many supplements and medications, so it is important to consult doctor and check if the supplement you want to take may interact with warfarin.
The problem is that warfarin is extremely unpredictable in human body. It is very easy to take too much or too little of this drug. Too much can lead to uncontrolled bleeding, that can be deadly in a place like the brain. That is why warfarin has been used for decades as a very effective rat poison, as it bleeds them to death. On the other hand, too little warfarin won’t be able to prevent clots. Therefore, patients on warfarin should be constantly monitored how well their blood is clotting, so get a right dose of the drug.
While offering protection from clots, warfarin at the same time causes to a vitamin K deficiency. Lack of this vitamin leads to the calcification of the arteries and increased risk of heart attack. Therefore, people on warfarin can be especially susceptible to atherosclerosis resulting from calcium buildup in arterial walls and their hardening.
According to Dr Andrew Saul, “If someone says, ‘You can’t take vitamin E because we’re going to give you Warfarin (Coumadin),’ that’s a reasonable point. But then… there is evidence that if you take the vitamin E, you don’t need Warfarin. I had a client once who had this exact dilemma. He had thrombophlebitis, and he was on Warfarin. He wanted to take vitamin E instead… He said, ‘Well, what should I do?’ I said, ‘The best thing to do is to gradually decrease the drug with your doctor’s cooperation while increasing the vitamin – again, with your doctor’s cooperation. Talk to your doctor. The doctor that put you on the drugs should be the one that you’ll talk to about the drugs.’… But because he was afraid to tell the truth he just started taking the vitamin E. Eventually, his clotting time was extended to the point where the doctor said, ‘What’s going on?’… Too much Warfarin causes extended bleeding. Too much vitamin E can also cause slightly extended bleeding, but not out of the normal range. I said to him… ‘You got to talk to your doctor. If your doctor’s asking what’s going on, then tell him. He’ll take you off the Coumadin.’ The fellow talked to the doctor, and the doctor, instead of gradually reducing warfarin, took him off the vitamin E.”
After the war two men worked for many years on a London double decker bus, and both men were pretty evenly matched in terms of age, weight and height. The first one’s work was sedentary as he worked as a bus driver. The other was physically active for the most of the day as he worked as the conductor. Every day he climbed up and down the steps all day punching tickets of boarding passengers. As expected the after many years the driver developed heart disease and died while the conductor didn’t show any signs of arteriosclerosis. After hearing the story some scientists were inspired to conduct a study involving thousands of similar “bus pairs” of London Transit workers. And as expected they discovered exactly the same thing. The risk of developing coronary artery disease and heart attacks, angina or stroke was much higher among drivers who just sat at their jobs, than among conductors who climbed up and down the steps each day.
It was demonstrated that the full-spectrum light stimulated chickens to release serotonin so well that they lived twice as long! In addition to that, they were also calmer and produced eggs which were much lower in cholesterol! That is why also when we wisely expose our body to the sunlight we feel more relaxed, have stronger immune system, and have lower blood cholesterol.
It is also a well-known and proved fact that Atkins diet increases levels of homocysteine which is a dangerous neurotoxic and vasculotoxic by-product of defective protein metabolism. Homocysteine is regarded as very dangerous because its elevated levels are believed to be a powerful marker of stroke and heart attack risk. In addition, homocysteine has been associated also with cancer, dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease, depression, birth defects, osteoporosis, or fatal blood clots. Dr. Michael Greger one of the studies “measured homocysteine levels, and in that study Atkins followers suffered a highly significant worsening of their homocysteine levels”. He also reminds that “in the year-long study homocysteine levels tended to rise on the Atkins Diet, yet after just one week on a vegan diet, those with elevated homocysteine levels had their levels drop of 20% in just a single week”.
Diets that are successful in reducing body weight should also lower the level of bad LDL cholesterol, as well as another dangerous factor called “C-reactive protein” (CRP) which is regarded as even more important risk factor than elevated cholesterol levels. Studies demonstrated that high levels of CRP can increase the risk of heart attack (and stoke) by almost five times! However, one study clearly demonstrated that participants who were on Atkins diet for just over a month doubled their CRP levels despite of losing their body fat! Vegan (100% plant-based) diet combined with exercise again proved to be effective also in this case and managed to lower the level of this dangerous factor by almost 50% in just two weeks. The same vegan diet but without exercise was able to drop the CRP levels by 30%. A similar result was achieved by statin drugs. Statin, however, would also cause some dangerous side effect – especially muscle pain, tiredness or muscle weakness, as statins affect not only liver’s production of cholesterol, but also several enzymes in muscle cells that are responsible for muscle growth. The question, therefore is, why on earth almost all physicians still prescribe statins instead of unrefined vegan diet with exercise? The answer is very simple, it is the selfish monster called the pharmaceutical lobby which seems to control the whole medical world!
Try to implement the following lifestyle and dietary principles and use as many of the listed here natural remedies, super foods and supplements as possible:
- Lower blood levels of homocysteine and glucose.
- Go on low-fat high-fibre unrefined plant-based diet (Hallelujah diet is most effective) or Dr Fuhrman diet (it includes small amount of animal foods).
- Take the following supplements: CoQ10, B3, B6, B12, Folate, Zinc, D3, Magnesium, L-Arginine.
- Eat more: Garlic, Onion, Raw vegetables, Palsies (Legumes), Barley, Oats, Apples, Artichokes, Pistachios, Watermelon, Maca powder, ground Flax seed, soaked overnight in water nuts and seeds.
- Take: Ginkgo biloba, Chlorella, Spirulina, Antioxidants (NAC, Alpha lipoic acid, etc.).
- Aerobic exercise every day.
- Learn to control stress.
- Avoid: excessive sex, caffeine, tea, alcohol, sugar, animal foods, bad oils, margarines, refined foods.
- Drink more water (distilled is the best).
– In order to LOWER BLOOD CHOLESTEROL AND REVERSE ARTERIOSCLEROSIS all you need is to implement principles included in HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN > and use only HEALING RECIPES > in order to prepare your food.
In order to learn more details about how to recover from CHF using natural methods, proper diet and remedies go to CHOLESTEROL, ATHEROSCLEROSIS, HEART DISEASES, STROKE >
Share this article!
Eurich DT, McAlister FA, Blackburn DF, et al. Benefits and harms of antidiabetic agents in patients with diabetes and heart failure: systematic review. BMJ. 2007 Sep 8;335(7618):497.
Singh RB, Neki NS, Kartikey K, et al. Effect of coenzyme Q10 on risk of atherosclerosis in patients with recent myocardial infarction. Mol Cell Biochem. 2003 Apr;246(1-2):75-82.
Zeb I, Ahmadi N, Nasir K, et al. Aged garlic extract and coenzyme Q10 have favorable effect on inflammatory markers and coronary atherosclerosis progression: a randomized clinical trial. J Cardiovasc Dis Res. 2012 Jul;3(3):185-90.
Belardinelli R, Mucaj A, Lacalaprice F, et al. Coenzyme Q10 and exercise training in chronic heart failure.
Eur Heart J. 2006 Nov;27(22):2675-81.
Zeana C. Magnesium orotate in myocardial and neuronal protection. Rom J Intern Med 1999;37(1):91-97. [Abstract]
Branea I, Gaita D, Dragulescu I, et al. Assessment of treatment with orotate magnesium in early postoperative period of patients with cardiac insufficiency and coronary artery by-pass grafts (ATOMIC). Rom J Intern Med 1999;37(3):287-296. [Abstract]
Geiss KR, Stergiou N, Jester, et al. Effects of magnesium orotate on exercise tolerance in patients with coronary heart disease. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther 1998;12(2):153-156. [Abstract]
Classen HG. Magnesium orotate–experimental and clinical evidence. Rom J Intern Med 2004;42(3):491-501. [Abstract]
Martynov AI, Stepura OB, Shekhter AB, et al. [New approaches to the treatment of patients with idiopathic mitral valve prolapse] Ter Arkh 2000;72(9):67-70. [Abstract]
Jasmin G, Proschek L. Effect of orotic acid and magnesium orotate on the development and progression of the UM-X7.1 hamster hereditary cardiomyopathy. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther 1998;12(2):189-195. [Abstract]
Rosenfeldt FL. Metabolic supplementation with orotic acid and magnesium orotate. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther 1998;12(2):147-152. [Abstract]
Jellinek H, Takács E. [Course of the progression of experimentally induced arteriosclerotic vessel wall changes after treatment with magnesium orotate]. Arzneimittelforschung 2000;50(12):1071-1077. [Abstract]
Jellinek H, Takács E. Morphological aspects of the effects of orotic acid and magnesium orotate on hypercholesterolaemia in rabbits. Arzneimittelforschung 1995;45(8):836-842. [Abstract]
Golf SW, Bender S, Grüttner J. On the significance of magnesium in extreme physical stress. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther 1998;12(2):197-202. [Abstract]
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.
© 2016 Slawomir Gromadzki – All Rights Reserved