Otitis media is a viral or bacterial infection of the middle ear that is particularly common in young children. It causes inflammation (redness and swelling) and a build-up of fluid in the middle ear.
– Weak immune system (as a result of vitamin D deficiency, use of antibiotics, diet high in sugar, refined foods such as white flour products, bad fats and oils, cow’s milk, cheese, pizza, and all dairy products).
– A respiratory infection, such as cold or flu.
– Infected or overgrown adenoids (tonsils)
– Second-hand smoke.
TREATMENT AND REMEDIES
– Most important aspect of the treatment is lifestyle and diet according to the HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN as in this way you will deal with the causes of the problem.
The following remedies are usually used with great results:
– A few drops of colloidal silver (liquid or spray) in the ear every hour or at least several times a day. Continue for several days after the infection has cleared.
– Golden seal (Nature’s Answer) drops use both internally (about 20 drops 3 times a day between meals with water) and externally (place 1 drop to inflamed ear every hour or at least 3-5 times a day).
– Instead of golden seal you can use bee propolis tincture. It can be combined with zinc solution to treat acute otitis media in small infants and children. Some people are concerned about using alcohol tinctures but alcohol tincture can be used in the ear, as long as there are no open scratches. According to the Untied Nations Food and Agricultural publication, “Value Added Prodcuts from Beekeeping”, water does not extract as many valuable components from the propolis, as does alcohol or oil. Propolis is resin based, and therefore not easily soluble in water. It means that water based Propolis extract may not be as effective as alcohol extract.
– You can also use garlic oil, raw coconut oil, mullein oil, or garlic/mullein oil. Put a few drops in the inflamed ear a few times a day. The pain should be gone in less than 24 hours.
– Xylitol (birch sugar) is also helpful in ear infections as it has antibacterial properties. Mix one teaspoon with warm water and place the solution into the inflamed ear three times a day or more. Xylitol interferes with the bacteria’s ability to adhere to the infected cells. This also why xylitol is used in tooth pastes. Xylitol is also effective against bladder infections. Diabetics can use it as a sweetener it has low glycaemic index.
– Vitamin D3 – Children: 1,000 – 5,000 IU a day. Adults: 30,000 IU for 4 weeks. After that 20,000 IU a day. (Must be with Magnesium as it leads to its deficiency).
– Probiotic formula for 1 to 2 months.
– Raw garlic (or onion) with raw coconut oil, or manuka honey 3 x a day, or Allicin max: 3 x a day 1 to 3 caps. with meals.
– Use baked onion juice externally to treat otitis media in children (watch video >)
– Hot and cold alternative showers (for adults and older children) 2 x a day. See HYDROTHERAPY >
– One of the most powerful remedies against otitis media is Hot Foot Bath as it removes bad blood from the infected ear area. Before bed keep your feet in hot water plus very cold compress on forehead and neck and a lot of water to drink as you should sweat a lot. Watch two following VIDEO:
– Vitamin C (must be L-ascorbic acid, not Ascorbic acid): 3 x 1000mg with meals.
– The only oil to use is raw coconut oil as it can kill virus and bacteria.
– Avoid products with refined sugar, dairy, cheese, glucose, fructose, pizza, white flour products, and anything that weakens immunity.
– Drink vegetable juices, eat more raw vegetables, cabbage family vegetables, carrots, etc.
– Stress control and positive thinking.
Most important part of the treatment is living according to the principles included in the HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN and EMPOWERMENT.
Share this article!
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.
© 2016 Slawomir Gromadzki – All Rights Reserved