EMPHYSEMA & COPD (CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE)
Written by Slawomir (“Swavak”) Gromadzki, MPH
Emphysema is a progressive lung disease in which tiny air sacs aof the lungs, known as alveoli, start to break down and become enlarged. At the same time a gradual destruction of the alveoli walls and blood vessels (that supply the alveoli with oxygen and nutrients) take place. This leads to a reduction of the oxygen supply for the rest of the body, as well as excess of carbon dioxide in the blood. In addition, the lung tissue itself becomes inflamed and hardened.
Emphysema, along with chronic bronchitis, is part of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (or COPD), which over time leads to the degeneration of the lung pathways.
Shortness of breath, hyperventilation, and an expanded or barrel chest.
The key cause of emphysema and COPD is smoking over a period of years. Tobacco smoke and other irritants cause oxidative stress and inflammation, which over time destroy lung alveolar cells and results in emphysema. Emphysema can also occur as a result of breathing polluted air, high levels of toxins in the body and lungs, aging, and second-hand smoke. Also bad refined diet high in sugar and bad fats, regular consumption of dairy products and especially cheese and cow’s milk, dehydration, deficiency of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, sedentary lifestyle, and stress contribute to the progress of this condition.
Smoking is the leading cause of emphysema and COPD. The more a person smokes, the more likely that person will develop these conditions. However, some people smoke for years and never get them. There are also individuals who develop COPD many years after they quite smoking.
If not all at least some cases of emphysema seem to be autoimmune conditions. It means that they are caused by outoagression ofthe immune system which sends antibodies against alveoli destroying them. Read more about autoimmune diseases and what are the possible causes >
The video below suggests fungal infection to be the cause of the progression of COPD (at least in certain cases). It also reveals the secret of the recovery from this condition:
Hypothesis Describing the Cause of the Progression of COPD and Emphysema
“After a number of years of research and observation I developed a hypothesis which, I believe, describes the cause of the progression of COPD and emphysema. My hypothesis states that, ‘Smoking introduces a pathogen into the lungs which then proliferates very slowly over decades until it causes major medical problems. As this pathogen proliferates it begins occupying lung volume the patient needs for gas exchange (breathing). The body adapts by distending the lungs in an attempt to create additional lung volume. The pathogen then grows into those areas. This back and forth goes on for decades until causing the condition common to COPD patients known as Barrel Chest. The distending lungs eventually crowd the stomach making normal-sized meals impossible!’ There it is! The reason the lungs and the stomach are competing for the same space as this disease progresses is because the pathogen has proliferated into the additional lung volume created by the distended lungs. As the meals get smaller and smaller, severe weight loss occurs. We have all seen these people sitting in their wheelchairs with their oxygen cannula in their noses and looking like “skin and bones.” At this point, the patient is not too far from End Stage Emphysema or Stage IV COPD. I began treating my mother’s COPD and emphysema as if it were a pathogen that had entered the lungs from smoking cigarettes and was still proliferating even though she had quit smoking more than 2 years earlier. I realized that if this was a pathogen like I was thinking it was, anti-pathogenic treatments should cause her condition to improve. If the progression of COPD and emphysema is not due to a pathogen entering the lungs through smoking then these anti-pathogenic treatments would do nothing and my mother would not survive. One of the Cancer Researchers I found stated that cancer was a pathogen and he had developed a diet that would starve pathogens. I immediately adopted the diet for my mother. This same researcher was providing his patients with supplements that restored the immune system. I followed suit once again providing my mother with this supplement. He also gave his patients supplements that would amplify the newly restored immune system and supplements that would tear away the protective protein covering present on all pathogens. I found other supplements that would treat the symptoms without side-effects, essentially taking the place of dangerous and very expensive drugs. I found supplements that would directly attack the pathogen and a novel approach of preventing the pathogen from adapting to the treatments. After 17 months of relentlessly sticking to a restrictive diet as well as taking a host of supplements multiple times each day my mother had completely recovered from COPD and emphysema! She could eat a full plate of food with no distress and had regained all of her lost weight! She no longer needed any supplemental oxygen even at night and could sleep through the night without waking! I shared this information with a friend of mine who had suffered with asthma for nearly 40 years. A little over a year later he is off of all medications and can go outside for the whole day without a sneeze. He said for the first time in his life he lays down to go to sleep and he is not wheezing.” (source >)
Caution: Emphysema is a serious disorder and requires medical attention. Left untreated, it can be fatal.
– If possible, move to a pollution-free place.
– Most important aspect of the treatment is lifestyle and diet according to the HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN as in this way you will deal with the causes of the problem.
IS IT CURABLE?
There is evidence that listed below remedies are very effective for thousands of people in different countries and can often reverse their COPD and emphysema!
– Serrapeptase. Testimonial on Serrapeptase: “Imagine if you knew of someone over 60 who was cured in 3 weeks from advanced emphysema and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder) with an inexpensive natural medicine. And what if you found out this natural enzyme was good for a variety of different health problems, even those nagging “minor” ailments of ageing? This inexpensive miracle medication is called Serrapeptase. The story of the man in his 60’s who recovered in 3 weeks was related during a radio interview about Serrapeptase, by Dennis Gore, a Manchester, England pharmacist who specializes in natural medicines. According to Dennis, in 2002, this ill man was brought into the pharmacy in a wheelchair by his wife. He had to breath bottled oxygen, was on antibiotics, and had to use steroid sprays to reduce inflammation constantly. Because of all this, he was often getting other bad infections and ill side effects. The man had heard Dennis on BBC radio discussing studies done in parts of Europe on Serrapeptase’s ability to remove airway and blood vessel obstructions that had accumulated over time. So this severely ill individual asked the pharmacist for some Serrapeptase, which Dennis had on hand. The instructions Dennis gave him were to take two 20,000 IU tablets, about 5 grams, on an empty stomach four times a day, and then phase down to less as he got better. Three weeks later, a 6 foot middle aged man walked into the pharmacy and asked Dennis Gore if he remembered him. Dennis couldn’t. So the man told him he was the one that had COPD, emphysema, and was wheelchair bound just three weeks earlier. He was no longer on antibiotics, sprays, nor was he using oxygen cylinders. Two years later he was still fine and one of the pharmacist’s steady customers. And he hadn’t even quit smoking!” (source >) FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SERRAPEPTASE >
– Cayenne Pepper. Testimonial: “My husband decided to try cayenne pepper to reduce symptoms of his emphysema. To his and my surprise, he started to improve. His strength has been improving each day and we are both amazed at how much energy he has. In fact he is back off to work tomorrow – just 3 days after starting this remedy. Taking the cayenne 3 times a day (1/2 teaspoon in warm water) has worked absolute wonders.” (source >)
– Man cures COPD with Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa), Mullein Tea and Manuka Honey >
– Make your own home-made raw Sauerkraut (don’t buy it as it is heated) and have at least 1-2 tablespoons with meal every day as it is the highest natural source of extremely beneficial Probiotic Bacteria you desperately need in your intestines. Alternatively, you may take a good probiotic formula. But make sure it contains live bacteria that are stomach acid- and bile-resistant as majority of probiotic supplements and yogurts on the market contain dead bacteria or bacteria that are not able to survive in the stomach.
– NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) (500 to 1000mg a day): One experienced physician, who recommended this powerful antioxidant to his patients, wrote that “in certain cases, this supplement can make the difference between life and death.” Read more >
– Beta-1,3D Glucan (500mg a day). Beta 1,3D Glucan is derived from the cell wall of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (derived from the cell walls of baker’s yeast). Beta 1,3D Glucan, is a natural extract known for its powerful ability to modulate the immune system for superior performance.
– Olive Leaf Extract (500 to 1,000 milligrams).
– Every day after breakfast take one tablet of a good quality Multivitamin-mineral formula such as VM-2000 (Solgar), VM-75 (Solgar), Special Two (NOW Foods), Earth Source (Solgar), etc. Never buy cheap vitamins or popular multivitamin supplements such as Centrum as they are very low in vitamins and minerals and contain only poor quality low strength vitamins and minerals and only few or no additional ingredients such as herbs, super foods, or enzymes. Always compare the number of ingredients and strength of vitamins and minerals per tablet.
– Take about 5,000 to 10,000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily (don’t take vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol). Vitamin D is the strongest immune system booster and deficiency of this vitamin today is rampant. Even in hot parts of the world such as Africa or India majority of people are deficient in vitamin D because they do not expose their uncovered bodies to the sun. Remember to take Magnesium every day as vitamin D without enough magnesium in the body is useless. In addition, taking vitamin D supplements lead to magnesium deficiency resulting in sleeping problems, muscle cramps, and other symptoms! Apart from magnesium also Vitamin K (vitamin K2 MK7 is the best supplement – based on fermented Natto) is important for prober absorption of vitamin D, but if you regularly consume green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, or chard you should have enough of this vitamin.
– Take Magnesium of high bioavailability such as magnesium chloride oil spray (highly absorbed through the skin), magnesium citrate tablets or magnesium citrate in powder form as it is free from binders and fillers: 200-400mg about 30 min before breakfast and the same amount about 1 hour before bed. Due to soil depletion and refined diet millions suffer from magnesium deficiency without even knowing it. Magnesium deficiency contributes to all health problems and it is almost impossible to detect it because it does not show up in blood tests as only 1% of the body’s magnesium is stored in the blood.
– Take 1,000-2,000mcg of B12 supplement only in the form of methylcobalamin (must be sublingual – dissolved under the tongue) every day only after breakfast. Vitamin B12 is the best vitamin to protect our nerves from being damaged by high blood sugar levels, toxins, statins and other factors. It is also an excellent energy booster and detoxifier. Deficiency of this vitamin is also very common.
– Take about 30-50 mg of Zinc after breakfast (or 15-30mg if you take multivitamin-mineral formula with 10-15 mg of zinc). Make sure your zinc formula includes about 1mg of copper. Other minerals and trace elements such as selenium, molybdenum, manganese, etc. you should have in a good multivitamin formula mentioned above.
– The other following remedies are regarded as beneficial in dealing with emphysema: concoction of mullein, hyssop, hydrogen peroxide inhalation techniques.
– Raw garlic (or onion) 3 x a day or supplements such as Garlic Max or Allicin Max: 3 x a day 1 caps. with meals.
– Siberian mixture of fermented garlic and lemon juice: I was given this recipe from my Polish colleague who spent some time in Siberia. It also lowers bad cholesterol and triglycerides, regulates blood sugar level and blood pressure, boosts immune system, and kills bacteria, viruses, fungus, candida, or cancer cells. In order to make this mixture you need two ingredients: fresh juice from 24 lemons and 400 grams of squeezed fresh raw garlic. Place both ingredients in a glass jar and mix them together. Cover the opening of the jar with a clean cloth and live it in a dark cool place for 14 days until the content ferments. After two weeks strain the fermented mixture pouring the liquid into smaller glass jars. Close them with lids and keep the jars in the fridge. Always shake before use and for insomnia take one teaspoon with a half glass of worm water about one hour before going to sleep. After one month of using the mixture take a 7 days break and after that you can start using it again. After using it for 3 months you will need a whole month break. In this way it shouldn’t lose its effectiveness.
– Every day, about 30 minutes before breakfast, take 1-2 full tablespoons of mixture of super greens that should include some or all of the following (ideally organic) powders: Chlorella, Spirulina, Barley grass, Wheat grass, Alfalfa, Moringa, Turmeric, Bee Pollen, and Maca (most important among them are Chlorella and Spirulina, plus either Barley grass or Wheat grass). You may also buy them separately and mix at home. Take 1 to 2 tablespoons of the mixture with warm water or a vegetable juice (the only good fruit juice you can use is a 100% grapefruit juice) about 30 minutes before breakfast. If you don’t like powders or taste of the mixture you can have about 10-20 tablets (500mg each) of chlorella and 10-20 tablets of organic spirulina every day about 30 minutes before breakfast with 1-2 glasses of water, fresh vegetable juice or a smoothie. Super greens are excellent sources of best quality protein, chlorophyll, natural iron, iodine, EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and trace elements that are often missing in commercially grown foods. Chlorella, Spirulina, Wheat grass (it’s gluten-free), and barley grass powder, like cold-pressed vegetable juices and raw vegetables, should be the most important and always present ingredients of your diet! The above mentioned super foods can be taken two times a day but most important is to consume them before breakfast. If you take them before or instead of the second main meal (probably not later than 2pm) make sure you don’t do it too late as chlorophyll is a powerful energy booster and in case of some individuals it may make it more difficult to fall asleep.
– In order to make sure your intake of Omega-3 is sufficient, every day consume Chlorella and Spirulina because they contain both the animal (DHA/EPA) and plant based (ALA) omega 3 fatty acids. In addition, unlike fish oils, they are not contaminated with heavy metals (If you use omega 3 fish oil make sure it comes from molecularly distilled oil). In addition, take also one or two tablespoons of soaked (for at least 30 min. in water, plant milk or juice) Chia seeds and fresh ground Flaxseed with your meal. Both are the highest plant sources of ALA omega 3 fatty acids which in our body should be converted into DHA and EPA (if our body makes the required for the conversion enzyme).
– Alpha-Lipoic Acid (600-1200mg a day): Very affective in reversing nerve damage in the body (especially when combined with sublingual methylcobalamin form of B12) such as peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc. It also helps prevent and treat diabetes, heart damage and cataract. It increases body levels of glutathione and CoQ10, improves skin condition, memory, removes heavy metals from the body and increases energy. Together with Acetyl L-Carnitine reduces sciatic pain caused by a herniated disc, lowers blood pressure and was able to improve vascular function in patients with coronary artery disease. Read more >
– Acetyl L-Carnitine (1 to 3g per day in divided doses): Like Alpha lipoic acid, it gives many benefits for the brain, nervous system, metabolism, heart, immune system, and blood sugar levels. In one study it imposed a huge energising and rejuvenating effect on ageing rats, and can do the same for ageing humans. It is even more effective when combined with Alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10. Rea more >
– Take 1 teaspoon of fresh raw organic ground Turmeric two or three times a day with meals, or include turmeric in the mentioned above mixture of super foods. If you don’t like the taste take organic turmeric in vegan capsules at least 3 times 1-2 capsules with meals. According to some mind-boggling studies humble turmeric reversed memory loss in Alzheimer’s patients (although that treatment with turmeric took almost a year), gave better results in treating depression than Prozac, and unlike radiotherapy and chemotherapy was able to kill cancer stem cells!
– Drink 2 times a day 2 glasses of cold-pressed Vegetable Juice (mostly carrots, beets, and dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale) about 30 minutes before each meal, then start you meal with most healthy and nutritious foods. Fresh raw vegetable juices contain much higher concentration of nutrients than raw vegetable salads or smoothies as vegetables are high in fibre while juice is deprived of it. Therefore, one glass of carrot juice will contain all the nutrients found in approximately one kilo of raw carrots and those nutrients are much easier and quickly assimilated by the body.
– Often consume foods which increase levels of Glutathione (king of all antioxidants): Asparagus, Okra, Garlic, Onions, Rice bran, Mangosteen, Chlorella, fresh Dandelion leaves and fresh Nettle leaves (rinsed with very hot water to prevent stinging), Chickpeas (Garbanzo beans), Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Maca, Turmeric, Lentils, Parsley leaves, Collard greens, Kale, Brazil nuts, Mustard greens, Radish, Turnip, Watercress, Bok Choy, Rosemary, Berries, Avocado, Peaches, Watermelon, Beets, etc. Keep in mind that cooking (heating) reduces the glutathione content of vegetables by 30-60%! Canning is even worse as it almost completely destroys glutathione!
– Vitamin C: 3 x 1000mg with meals.
– The only oil to use is raw coconut oil as it can kill virus and bacteria.
– Avoid products with refined sugar, dairy, cheese, glucose, fructose, pizza, white flour products, and anything that weakens immunity.
– You can eat as much fresh and raw vegetables as you want (especially carrots, green leafy vegetables, and cabbage family), but if you prefer to cook them do it moderately or steam your vegetables. You will achieve much better results if your diet consists of at least 50% or even better up to 85% of raw (uncooked) and unprocessed plant foods (especially raw vegetables and raw vegetable juices).
– Stress control and positive thinking.
– Avoid stimulants such as alcohol, caffeine (in coffee, guarana, chocolate, green tea, cola drinks, etc.), theophylline (in tea) or and theobromine (in cacao and chocolate) because although they appear to give you a short time energy boost yet it is only a borrowed energy, which means sooner or later you will have to pay for it with the loss of energy. And, as soon as you feel exhausted you it will force you to use stimulants again and again thus causing a vicious circle and addiction. Apart from that, stimulants also weaken your immune system and lead to nutritional deficiencies and may contribute to depression and other health problems. Don’t believe media promoting coffee and chocolate as beneficial for our health as those clames are based on studies that are sponsored by coffee and chocolate industry.
– Hot and cold alternative showers 2 x a day. See HYDROTHERAPY >
– One of the most powerful remedies against upper respiratory diseases is Hot Foot Bath. Before bed keep your feet in hot water plus very cold compress on forehead and neck and a lot of water to drink as you should sweat a lot. Watch two following VIDEO >
SPIRITUAL, MORAL & EMOTIONAL EMPOWERMENT
Most of us know from experience that it is very difficult and often even impossible to control stress, overcome fear, anxiety and depression, or to become a positive-thinking person simply because those negative emotions and fears seem to be a part of our nature. The good news however is that many people claim to find inward peace and great improvement in emotional health as a result of daily heart-felt meditation and spiritual communion with a Higher Power. However, according to medical research this kind of spiritual approach is effective only when combined with a sincere faith in a powerful but at the same time loving and carrying God. On the other hand, believing in a demanding, punishing and vengeful God was associated with increased risk of depression and mental disorders.
Also thoughtful reading an uplifting spiritual literature such as the Gospel of John (found in the Bible), which presents God as always loving, saving, healing, forgiving, and self-sacrificing, is another great way to find inward peace, hope and happiness, if your reading is combined with true faith.
In case you lack strong will power, which is required to improve lifestyle, avoid junk food and stimulants, don’t forget about fervent daily prayers (not mantra-type or short but talk to God using own words until you fill His peaceful and empowering influence) and reading or listening to a good spiritual literature (such as the Bible, Desire of Ages > and “Ministry of Healing” > by Ellen G White available online free of charge). It will greatly increase the effectiveness of your improved diet and lifestyle.
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” (1Thessalonians 5:16-18);
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7, NIV).
Because from my own experience I know and remember how difficult it was, in my case, to change my eating habits and give up on junk food and stimulants using my own pathetic at that time will power, I recommend to you reading or listening to a book “Steps to Christ” > and Great Controversy > by Ellen White. If you carefully study all the information presented there and follow the steps, you will not only become victorious but will actually experience an inward peace and transformation which will enable you to enjoy your new lifestyle (including diet and regular physical activity).
SerapeptaseResearchPDF.pdf – http://22.214.171.124
© 2016 Slawomir Gromadzki – All Rights Reserved
Share this website to bring relief to the suffering!
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.