BREAST LUMPS, BREAST CYSTS, BREAST FIBROIDS, FIBROCYSTIC BREAST DISEASE
Written by Slawomir Gromadzki, MPH
Breast cysts and fibrocystic breast changes are common noncancerous conditions that affect mostly premenopausal women. More than half of women experience breast cysts and fibrocystic breast changes at some point in their lives. Fibrosis means having a breast tissue that’s scar-like. A cyst is a fluid-filled lump that can move around in the breast.
Presence of lumpy masses or areas of thickening that tend to blend into the surrounding breast tissue. They may suddenly appear and disappear.
Breast tenderness which can get worse before menstruation.
RISK OF CANCER
While some lumps may be cancerous, having breast cysts or fibrocystic breasts doesn’t increase your risk of breast cancer, but it is still important to gtet rid of them using listed below suggestions.
– High levels of oestrogen. Oestrogen dominance causes breast lumps because it is a powerful proliferator and its excessive levels stimulate abnormal cells in the breasts and uterus to multiply thus creating fibroids (lumps) in the breast and uterus. Failure to provide enough methyl groups (due to the deficiency of vitamin B12, B6, folate and some other nutrients) leads to raised homocysteine levels and allows oestrogens to accumulate, resulting in hormone imbalance and oestrogen dominance which leads to uterine and breast fibroids, breast lumps, PMS, and increased risk of cancer, heart attacks and strokes. It is therefore vital to use good quality supplements such as sublingual methylcobalamin (the best form of vitamin B12: 1000-2000mcg a day), vitamin B6 (50-100mg a day) and L-Methylfolate (much better form of vitamin B9 than folic acid: 100-400mcg a day) to prevent and treat oestrogen accumulation.
– Low levels of progesterone. Having enough progesterone is very important because it regulates oestrogen preventing its dominance.
– Coffee and products containing caffeine, chocolate and black tea are often mentioned among the key causes of fibroids and they contribute to the severity of fibrocystic breast changes and pain.
– Oral contraceptives.
– Regular consumption of animal foods, especially meat and also dairy, as they contain xenoestrogens which increase oestrogen levels in women.
– Consuming unfiltered tap water containing oestradiol – female sex hormone which is 100 times more powerful than oestrogen.
– Consuming food and water stored in plastic containers as plastic is high in various harmful chemicals which cause hormonal imbalance.
– Drinking alcohol increases the risk of fibrocystic breast changes.
– Deficiency of Vitamin D – key cause of weak immune system which allows growth of abnormal tissue. Lack of this vitamin also contributes to the hormonal imbalance.
– Sun block screens lotions or creams as they contain dangerous chemicals, hold in your sweat and do not allow sun to make vitamin D under your skin (vitamin D is one of the most important factor protecting you against cancer).
– Deficiency of Zinc, Vitamin B5 and B6 as they are required to make progesterone which regulates oestrogen.
– Deficiency of Magnesium.
– Excessive stress, anxiety, depression, fear, hateres, and other negative emotions and feelings.
– Lack of exercise and poor blood circulation.
– Low consuption of raw vegetables.
– Diet high in sugar and refined products including white flower foods.
– Bad fats: margarine, most refined plant oils, animal fats.
– Environmental toxins, mercury, lead, fluoride, chlorine, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, harmful radiation.
– Free radicals and diet low in antioxidants.
– There’s evidence of link between bras and breast cancer. The longer the bra was used the higher the risk. (>)
CASTOR OIL COMPRESS
Certain lady after wathiching a video about natural remedies and poultices by Barbara O’Neil decided to try castor oil, and being sutisfied with its effectiveness wrote the following testimonial: “I am a 64 year old female with extreme bilateral fibrocystic disease of the breast. It was extremely painful to get my annual mammogram. Many times it left me in tears. I watched a video about castor oil compress by Barbara O’Neil use to minimize fibroids of the uterus. I wondered if it would work on my breasts. So for 4 months 5 times a week I applied a castor oil compress to my left breast at night while sleeping 4-7 hrs. I went to have my mammogram last month and to my surprise it did not hurt on my left side where I had been applying the compress. Not only did it not hurt but the results showed less fibrocystic lumps than my right breast. I told my primary doctor what I had been doing and she told me the improvement was because I was getting older. In the past my left breast was extremely hard to the touch, now it is much softer. I am now applying the compress to both breasts.” Marsha
More about CASTOR OIL and how to make a pack >
– Cold-pressed vegetable juices (beets, carrots, broccoli, spinach, etc.) – 1 glass 2 times a day 30 minutes before meals with chlorella or spirulina. Read more >
– Take Agnus Castus (Vitex), 15-30 mg Zinc, and 100mg of Vitamin B5 and B6 as they are required to make progesterone which regulates oestrogen. Find out how to boost PROGESTERONE >
– Vitamin D3 – 20,000 IU a day for the first 3 months and 10,000 IU a day after that for another 3-6 months. Keep in mind that the more D3 you take the more Magnesium supplements you need every day as vitamin D leas to magnesium deficiency. Vitamin D should be also taken with vitamin K2 MK7 (200mcg a day) ot leafy greens (highest natural source of vitamin K) for better absorption.
– Vitamin D must be taken with Magnesium citrate or another good quality magnesium (2 x a day 800mg) with water. If you don’t have enough magnesium vitamin D will be useless.
– Turmeric capsules – 3 x 1 caps (or organic ground Turmeric – 2 times 1 teaspoon) with vegetable juices.
– Chlorella (organic) – 2 x a day 10 – 20 tab. or one full tablespoon 30 min before breakfast and before lunch.
– Good quality Multivitamin-mineral formula or Vitamin B-complex: 1 tablet after breakfast. Please do not buy cheap formulas as their potency is very low and they contain only short list of inorganic ingredients. It must be a good quality formula such as Healthy Mega (HealthAid), VM75 or VM-2000 (Solgar), or Special Two (NOW Foods) which are an excellent multi-vitamin and mineral formulas fortified with alfalfa powder, rutin, citrus bioflavonoids, bromelain, herbs, digestive enzymes and many other super nutrients. If your diet is very healthy and you stay away from refined foods, sugar and stimulants then take only 1/2 tablet after breakfast.
– Avoid bad oils such as sunflower oil, soya oil, corn oil or vegetable oil and use only raw coconut oil (for cooking, etc.) and cold-pressed flax oil and olive oil for salad dressing (not for cooking).
– Do not consume any milk, dairy or meat products!
– Go on totally plant-based unrefined diet (free from any animal foods). Hallelujah diet > is the most effective among all plant based unrefined diets (practice this diet for at least 3 – 6 months or until recovery). Here you will find countless stories of recovery from cancer as a result of being on Hallelujah diet.
– No sugar or products that include sugar, glucose, fructose, artificial sweeteners.
– No stimulants (chocolate, cocoa powder, coffee, tea, cola, alcohol, smoking, etc.)!!!
– Hot and cold alternative applications on breast. Hot and cold alternative showers every morning and evening! > Do not neglect this element as it is it one of the most powerful ways to boost immune system!
– Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is known to prevent Nuclear Factor kappa-B complex found in our cells from activating oncogenes that contribute to cell proliferation which increases the risk of malignant cancer. When these oncogenes are altered and activated by carcinogens or NF kappa-B, they can transform a previously benign cells into malignant cancer cells. Read more >
– Zinc (try citrate if you feel nausea taking zinc supplements): 20 to 50mg a day after breakfast. Zinc is required for strong immune system and hormonal balance.
– 1-2 tablespoons of raw home-made sauerkraut or take a good quality probiotic supplemet.
– Vitamin B12: 1,000 to 2,000 mcg a day under the tongue (must be sublingual Methylcobalamin!). This vitamin is involved in the production of white blood cells which are responsible to deal with viral infections and many people with inflammations, weak immune system and autoimmune diseases have low levels of this most important vitamin. Read a fascinating article on B12 >
– Taking selenium supplements (in multivitamin) and increasing consumption of foods high in selenium (Brazil nuts, sunflower seeds, mushrooms, garlic, onions, etc.).
– You must always think positive and be free from fear as fear and anxiety make your immune system very weak and unable to fight with cancer. The only way to experience true peace and freedom from fear is through the gospel. Every day carefully read (or listen to) one chapter from the book Steps to Christ > by Ellen White.
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.