For such a little gland, the prostate seems to cause a lot of concern. Health problems associated with prostate, including especially enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, and prostatitis, are extremely common. Many men from the age of 30 and over can develop prostate problems involving inflammation, urinary problems, erectile dysfunction, and pain. It is therefore very important to support the proper function of this gland with proper diet, healthy lifestyle and nutritional supplements.
There are foods, herbs, nutritional supplements, and a healthy lifestyle factors that can help destroy or weaken coronavirus. In addition, they will stimulate the immune system to be much more effective in killing these pathogens.
TAKE THE FOLLOWING:
– Vitamin D3 (not D2): 5000IU after breakfast (as a prevention); 30,000IU as soon as you notice symptoms of viral infection (continue this dose for 2-3 weeks, not longer than one month). After the recovery return to the maintenance daily dose of 3,000IU to 5,000IU. Vitamin D is the strongest immune system booster. If you are deficient in this vitamin (without supplementation all of us are), your immune system is very weak and unable to protect you against coronavirus.
METHODS THAT MAY HELP INDUCE MENSTRUATION
– Fresh pineapple or supplements with bromelain every day.
– High doses of vitamin C (1000-3000mg per day).
– Chamomile, parsley, rosemary, sage, lemon balm, or oregano teas.
– Fresh pomegranate, 100% pomegranate juice, raw celery, papaya, ground fenugreek (1 teaspoon with raw honey), and chicory are regarded as emmenagogues.
– Ginger is a traditional way for inducing periods and is believed to cause uterine contractions. Boil a fresh piece of peeled, sliced ginger in a pan of water for five to seven minutes. Strain, cool down, add raw honey, stevia or xylitol and drink 2-3 times a day. Read more
A fasting diet has the ability to regenerate the pancreas and may reverse damaged pancreatic beta cells in type 1 diabetes, researchers have found!
A US study, published in scientific journal Cell, tested a modified type of Fasting-Mimicking Diet (FMD) on both mice and human cells. It showed that the diet could regenerate pancreatic beta cells and restore insulin production in type 1 diabetes patients with the ability to reverse both type 1 and 2 diabetes. Dr Valter Longo from the University of Southern California, said the finding have a potential to cure for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Type 1 diabetes, unlike type 2, is an autoimmune condition for which no cure has been discovered by now. In patients with type 1 diabetes, immune system destroys pancreatic beta cells and as a result the pancreas stops producing insulin. Dr Longo also suggested that Fasting-Mimicking Diet can probably regenerate other organs. He said that FMD “can trigger self repair and regeneration processes”.
Written by Vesna Manasieva, BSc Alternative Medicine; MSc Pharmacology
The thyroid gland and hormones
The thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped two-inch long, brownish red, highly vascular gland found inside the neck, under the larynx or voice box. It has two lobes located on each side of the windpipe that are both connected by a tissue called the isthmus. A normal thyroid gland weighs somewhere between 20 and 60 grams. The thyroid is responsible for producing three types of hormones crucial for metabolism and many other bodily functions. The hormones produced by the thyroid are: Tri-iodothyronine (T3), Thyroxine (T4), Di-iodothyronine (T2). Read more