METHODS THAT MAY HELP INDUCE MENSTRUATION
– Fresh pineapple or supplements with bromelain every day.
– High doses of vitamin C (1000-3000mg per day).
– Chamomile, parsley, rosemary, sage, lemon balm, or oregano teas.
– Fresh pomegranate, 100% pomegranate juice, raw celery, papaya, ground fenugreek (1 teaspoon with raw honey), and chicory are regarded as emmenagogues.
– Ginger is a traditional way for inducing periods and is believed to cause uterine contractions. Boil a fresh piece of peeled, sliced ginger in a pan of water for five to seven minutes. Strain, cool down, add raw honey, stevia or xylitol and drink 2-3 times a day. Read more