Written by Slawomir (“Swavak”) Gromadzki, MPH
Tuberculosis (TB) is an infectious disease (spreads through the air from person to person) that most often attacks the lungs. It is caused by tubercle bacillus bacteria, or Mycobacterium tuberculosis. TB can affect any part of the body including the kidneys, brain, and spine, but the most common is pulmonary tuberculosis, which affects the lungs.
– Persistent cough, fatigue, pain in the chest, fever, weight loss, loss of appetite, etc.
Weak immune system caused by: Consumption of milk and all dairy products, refined sugar and foods containing sugar, use of antibiotics, insufficient number of good probiotic bacteria in the colon, smoking, stress, also lack of vitamin D (sun), and nutritional deficiencies caused by refined unhealthy diet (especially zinc, magnesium and B12 deficiency).
Bacterial infections should be treated with either synthetic (followed by good probiotic formula) or natural (high dosages of garlic, golden seal, etc.) antibiotics. Chronic (or recurrent) bacterial infections require more effort and natural antibiotics must be associated with positive lifestyle changes and using best remedies able to weaken bacteria and strengthen the immune system.
As it in case of any bacterial or viral infection also here the development of disease depends on the strength of the immune system. Weakness of this system (caused by vitamin D and zinc deficiency, diet high in sugar and bad fats, dairy products, cheese, refined foods, stress, pessimism, nutritional deficiencies, toxins, diet low in antioxidants, avoiding raw vegetables, sedentary lifestyle, etc.) is the main cause of chronic disease. That’s why the key element of treating chronic disease is improving overall immunity by implementing the following principles and using listed below supplements which must work together (as many at the same time as possible).
LIFESTYLE AND NUTRITIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS
– Most important aspect of the treatment is lifestyle and diet according to the HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN as in this way you will deal with the causes of the problem.
– In the case of tuberculosis, deep breathing is most important, preferably combined with energetic walks or exercises. The perfect place is a coniferous forest. A lot of people managed to recover from tuberculosis thanks to improved diet and longenergetic daily walks supported by deep breathing.
– Until complete recovery avoid everything which weakens immune system: Milk and all dairy products, cheese, pizza, chocolate, traditional ice creams, refined sugar and foods containing sugar, breakfast cereals, high fructose/glucose syrup, antibiotics, stimulants, pessimism, refined foods, white flour products, white rice, etc.
– The only oil to use is raw coconut oil as it can kill bacteria.
– Eat more raw vegetables, cabbage family vegetables, carrots, onion, garlic, etc.
– In case of treatment-ressistant cases go on Hallelujah diet for 3-6 months or even longer.
– Stress control and positive thinking is crucial for strong immunity.
– Every day to eat raw cabbage salad.
– Avoid any stimulants (including coffee) for the period of treatment (a few months).
– Every day include in your diet the 5 CRITICAL and MOST POWERFUL SUPER FOODS:
1. Fresh raw sprouts;
2. Freshwater algae (chlorella, spirulina);
3. Super grasses (barley grass, alfalfa, wheat grass);
4. Fresh cold pressed vegetable juices;
5. Fresh raw organic ground turmeric.
SUPPLEMENTS AND HERBAL REMEDIES
– Vitamin D3 is probably the most important supplement as it may have a tremendous influence on strengthening the immune system which is the most important element of treating chronic diseases. Scientific studies have linked vitamin D to successful prevention and treatment of tuberculosis. You need 40,000 IU after breakfast for 4 weeks or till recovery. After that 10,000 IU a day (must be with magnesium as it leads to its deficiency). Try to increase the blood level of 25-hydroxyvitamin D to at least 50 or more ng/ml.
– Magnesium citrate or another well absorbed magnesium: Two times 400mg of Magnesium citrate a day (30-60 min before breakfast and before bed). The more vitamin D3 is used the more magnesium must be taken as D3 leads to magnesium deficiency!
– Zinc citrate (citrate doesn’t cause nausea): 30-50 mg after meals. Zinc is very important! If you decide to take Healthy Mega at the same time you don’t need additional zinc supplementation
– Good probiotic formula (ImmuProbio by HealthAid would be the most recommended in this case) for 2 months or longer. It is extremely important as lack of beneficial bacteria in intestines is one of the key cause of weak immune system!
– Raw garlic (or at least raw onion) 3 x a day or Garlic Max capsules (as it must contain standardised allicin): 3 x a day 1 caps. with meals until recovery.
– Siberian mixture of fermented garlic and lemon juice: I was given this recipe from my Polish colleague who spent some time in Siberia. It also lowers bad cholesterol and triglycerides, regulates blood sugar level and blood pressure, boosts immune system, and kills bacteria, viruses, fungus, candida, or cancer cells. In order to make this mixture you need two ingredients: fresh juice from 24 lemons and 400 grams of squeezed fresh raw garlic. Place both ingredients in a glass jar and mix them together. Cover the opening of the jar with a clean cloth and live it in a dark cool place for 14 days until the content ferments. After two weeks strain the fermented mixture pouring the liquid into smaller glass jars. Close them with lids and keep the jars in the fridge. Always shake before use and for insomnia take one teaspoon with a half glass of worm water about one hour before going to sleep. After one month of using the mixture take a 7 days break and after that you can start using it again. After using it for 3 months you will need a whole month break. In this way it shouldn’t lose its effectiveness.
– Vitamin C (must be L-ascorbic acid, not Ascorbic acid): 2-3 x 1000mg with meals.
– Golden seal tincture or Bee Propolis: Three times a day between meals with water.
– Methylcobalamin (form of vitamin B12) is another very important remedy which helped many people to get rid of chronic fatigue and problems associated with weak immune system as deficiency of this vitamin is regarded as “rampant” today. > Methylcobalamin (must be sublingual) 2,000 to 3,000 mcg a day under the tongue (only with breakfast) for one month. After 3 months reduce to 1,000 to 2,000 mcg a day (with breakfast). Read very important and interesting article on VITAMIN B12 >
– Good quality Multivitamin-mineral formula or Vitamin B-complex: 1 tablet after breakfast. Please do not buy cheap formulas as their potency is very low and they contain only short list of inorganic ingredients. It must be a good quality formula such as Healthy Mega (HealthAid), VM75 (Solgar) or Special Two (NOW Foods) which are an excellent multi-vitamin and mineral formulas fortified with alfalfa powder, rutin, citrus bioflavonoids, bromelain, herbs, digestive enzymes and many other super nutrients. If your diet is very healthy and you stay away from refined foods, sugar and stimulants then take only 1/2 tablet after breakfast.
– Since Vitamin B complex (B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Folate) play very important role in dealing with ADHD I recommand getting B complex with a good quality multivitamin-mineral formula which is high in B vitamins. One of my favourite ones is Healthy Mega (HealthAid) as it is not only high in B vitamins and at the same time it contains zinc, selenium, herbs, digestive enzymes, micronutrients, and few super grasses. Compared with other popular formulas Healthy mega may contain even up to 60 times more vitamins per tablet!
– Hot and cold alternative showers 2 x a day. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! See HYDROTHERAPY >
– One of the most powerful remedies against upper respiratory diseases is Hot Foot Bath. Before bed keep your feet in hot water plus very cold compress on forehead and neck and a lot of water to drink as you should sweat a lot. Watch two following VIDEOS:
Please read this extremely important part (LINK) very carefully as it reveals the secret of finding true source of strength necessary to overcome bad habits and will help you to gain a powerful motivation to not only practice but also enjoy the new and very healthy way of life.
– Address the excess stress that weakens your immune system and wore out adrenals. Learn to control stress by exercise, plant based unrefined mostly raw diet, good quality supplements, morning and evening meditation (prayer) and reading the Bible (starting from the Gospel of John). Read about MOTIVATION > to learn more about it. From my own experience I know that it is the most effective way to cope with stress including existential fears which are the part of our nature.
– In order to speed up the recovery it is crucial to implement principles included in HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN >
Share this website to bring relief to the suffering!
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.
© 2016 Slawomir Gromadzki – All Rights Reserved