INFLAMATION AND PAIN AFTER TEETH EXTRACTION
“I had my 2 bottom back wisdom teeth removed 4 weeks ago. I have an infection and used clove oil on it. My gums are inflamed and hurting. I breastfeed. The dentist want to give me antibiotics. You visited my sda church and advised me on somethings that have worked. I was wondering if you would be able to advise me what to use.”
You need to use a few things at the same time:
– Put some charcoal powder or charcoal tablets on places where teeth were extracted and try to keep charcoal there as long as possible. Do it as often as possible during the day and drink more water between meals.
– Spray those places with Bee propolis spray or Dentaforce spray (Vogel) as often as possible.
– Crush (or blend) equal amounts of garlic and onion, and mix with the same amount of olive oil (or coconut oil) and optionally you can add a few drops of lemon juice and often place it in your mouth to kill bacteria.
– Keep your feet in a very hot water for about 30 min to remove blood congestion and reduce inflamation in your mouth.
On my website (fullhealthsecrets.com) go to REMEDIES and in HYDROTHERAPY you will find details about the hot foot bath which is very effective.
– Eat raw onion, raw garlic, leeks, onion greens, cabbage, kale, other raw vegetables or smoothies or vegetable juices.
– Avoid (alt least for a few days) anything with sugar, glucose, fructose syrup, stimulants, milk, meat, dairy cheese, white flour products, white rice, etc.
– You can fast for 1 to 3 days consuming only fresh vegetable juices.
– If you want you at the same time you can also use golden seal drops internally and externally as it has powerfull antibacterial, antiviral and anti-nflamatory properties.
– Take high doses of vitamin D3 (30,000 IU a day) and magnesium (800mg a day) to boost immunity.
– Read HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN from my website and implement principles for at least one week.
If you do it with prayer you should experiene great results very quickly ☺️.