Cure Semen Leakage Fast And Effectively
Semen leakage is among the sexual disorders in men wherein the semen (the fluid that carries the sperms), leaks out from the male organ even without erection. The parasympathetic nerves that overly function is the main cause of this condition. The over functioning of these nerves is caused by excessive masturbation. The function of these parasympathetic nerves is to keep the ejaculation valve blocked thereby they help a male in maintaining the erection throughout the sexual intercourse. However, over stimulation causes the nerves to weaken that they could no longer maintain the ejaculation valve firmly closed. As a result, the seminal fluid leaks out.
When a male often masturbates, the function of the parasympathetic nerves is stimulated which triggers the increase in production of the sex hormones as well as some neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, serotonin, and dopamine. This increase in the amount is directing the brain and adrenal glands to make an extremely sympathetic functioning of the human body. This means that the bio energy of a male is easily consumed because of these occurrences which lead to the rise of the leakage of semen.
Apart from excessive masturbation, the other causes of semen leakage may include zinc deficiency, steroid intake, regular alcohol consumption, and stress.
The semen leakage problem may be accompanied with other negative effects such as premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, testicular pain, hair loss and fatigue.
– Avoid or significantly reduce masturbation. READ HOW TO TREAT CHRONIC MASTURBATION >
– Use herbal supplements such as mucuna pruriens, asparagus, saffron, shilajit, shatavari and ashwagandha. These herbal plants strengthen and nourish the parasympathetic ejaculatory system. They don’t just improve the nerves’ power, but they also enhance that of the ejaculation valve, thus , they stop the leakage of the semen. Shilajit and NF cure capsules are some examples of effective herbal supplements for regulating semen leakage.
– Having a diet that is rich in protein such as soy products or legumes is also also helpful.
– If possible avoid or reduce the intake of sugar, refined foods, caffeine, meat and dairy products.
– Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
– This condition can also be minimized by massaging testicles with herbal oil.