PREMATURE GREY HAIR
Written by Slawomir (“Swavak”) Gromadzki, MPH
Human hair follicles maintain the natural hair colour by making pigment called melanin. When some follicles stop producing melanin hair loses its natural colour and turn white.
– Deficiency of Vitamin B12, Copper, Biotin, PABA, Zinc, Folic acid, Pantothenic acid (B5), Selenium, etc. If B12 deficiency is the cause of grey hair taking supplements should even reverse the problem.
– Problems with the pituitary and thyroid gland can cause premature greying which is usually reversible if it is corrected. It is believed that the calcification of the pituitary gland is mainly caused by the accumulation of fluoride, mercury, and other toxins.
– Stress. Online you can find information according to which stress has not been shown to cause gray hair. But sometimes you don’t need scientific studies to know that something causes certain problems. You know it from experience and by reasoning. I remember certain young man whose hair turned grey in just a few minutes as a result of experiencing a powerful emotional stress. Stress contributes to grey hair through overstimulation of stress hormones which increase levels of free radicals. Free radicals damage hair and melanin producing cells thus contributing to the premature greying of the hair. In addition, stress also leads to the deficiency of B vitamins which are required to maintain proper hair colour.
– Diet low in foods high in antioxidants (found especially in fresh vegetables and fresh fruits).
– Deficiency of internal antioxidants made by the liver (Catalase, SOD, and Glutathione).
– Hard water (high in inorganic calcium) used internally and externally.
– Unhealthy diet high in sugar, refined products or bad fats.
– Stimulants (caffeine, alcohol, smoking, drugs, etc.)
– Chronic masturbation. During masturbation testosterone is converted to an inflammatory hormone called DHT. DHT is safe in moderation, but chronic masturbation leads to DHT accumulation which contributes to many problems including erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, prostate problems, hair loss or early grey hair. If you are addicted to masturbation please find out how to cope with this problem here >.
– Implement principles included in the HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN >
In order to prevent and eliminate grey hair try to use as many of the following as possible:
– Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) deficiency leads to grey hair. Deficiency of this vitamin is rampant now and consuming animal foods can’t change it as animals due to antibiotics and other factors are deprived of B12 producing bacteria. Do not trust B12 tests as healthy levels of this extremely important vitamin should be much higher. In UK it the low level is 150 and should be at least 350. In Japan the bottom of the range is 500! You can start experiencing deficiency symptoms if your levels are under 450. However, I wouldn’t work for the symptoms to appear as it is dangerous.
If you don’t have deficiency symptoms take at least one 1000 mcg tablet (2 would even be better) of vitamin B12 in the form of sublingual Methylcobalamin every day only after breakfast as it boosts energy. Place the tablet under the tongue and wait at least few minutes till it is absorbed into the bloodstream. Do not swallow because digestion will destroy this vitamin. If you have symptoms of B12 deficiency ask doctor for B12 injections and in between injections take 2000 to 3000 mcg of Methylcobalamin a day with breakfast for a few months. After that keep on taking 1000 a day. Avoid Cyanocobalamin form of B12 as its bioavailability is very poor.
Methylcobalamin B12 is an excellent energy booster and detoxifier and will protect your nerve cells from damage caused by radicals, high glucose levels or statins.
Read more about B12 >
– Chlorella – 20 tablets a day (10 before breakfast and 10 before lunch) usually gives excellent results in preventing and reducing grey hair! In addition, chlorella is extremely high in chlorophyll, natural iron, iodine, or nucleic acids. It is the best natural energy booster, incredible detoxifier, and regenerator of damaged tissue. Chlorella is also very effective in removing mercury and fluoride which contribute to grey hair.
– Folic acid (Vitamin B9). Green leafy vegetables (parsley leaf, spinach, kale, etc.) are very high in folate (natural folic acid) and if you consume them every day you don’t need supplements. But if you don’t like green leafy vegetables you should take at least 400 mcg of folic acid supplement every day. Try to get this vitamin supplement in the form of Methylfolate as it is safe and its bioavailability is much higher.
– PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) tablets helps to cope with premature grey hair as well as many other conditions including depression, fatigue, irritability, weeping (moist) eczema, scleroderma (premature hardening of skin), vitiligo, etc.
– Biotin (known also as vitamin H or vitamin B7) deficiency is often associated with premature hair loss and grey hair. Some sources maintain Biotin can help to even restore hair colour.
– Catalase – one of the most potent anti-oxidants is known to help prevent grey hair. Hydrogen peroxide, a natural radical by-product of the cellular metabolic process (energy production) is regarded as contributor in the breakdown of pigments in human hair. By the way, the same hydrogen peroxide has been used by many women as a very effective and cheap way of making blond hair. Catalase, as well as glutathione and SOD (made by the liver) are able to neutralise harmful hydrogen peroxide thus preventing grey hair and hair loss. Unfortunately as we age, our liver produces less catalase resulting in the build-up of hydrogen peroxide in our hair follicles. But by taking antioxidants in the form of supplements including SOD (Glisodin is the best), Catalase or NAC, and by eating unrefined fresh plant foods high in catalase such as cauliflower, cabbage and other cruciferous vegetables, we increase levels of this grey hair-fighting enzyme, which can result in gradual return of the healthy hair colour.
– Deficiency of Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic acid) is linked to premature greying of the hair. By increasing your B-5 levels, you may be able to bring some colour back to your hair. According to the researchers, all B vitamins including B-5 also play important role in your response to stress. If you are experiencing unusual amounts of stress, taking B-5 and B-complex supplement can be very helpful in improving your ability to control stress and in restoring hair colour.
– Take also Zinc, Selenium and Copper internally.
– A Colloidal Copper is considered the best external treatment for reversing grey hair! See the video below:
– Apply silica liquid to your hair every day.
– Make a Green Clay hair mask before bed. It is high in silica and other minerals and absorbs toxins from hair. There is nothing better for the face mask too.
– Make a strong Oak bark concoction, apply it to your hair, cover (to prevent hair from drying) and leave overnight or for as long as possible.
– Henna is a beautiful natural auburn dye made from the Lawsonia inermis tree which has been used as a hair dye since ancient times. Most henna comes in powder form and can be mixed with a variety of other natural substances such as lemon juice, vinegar, and cloves or fragrant oils before it is applied to hair. But be careful as some hennas (especially black) may contain harmful ingredients. Henna can also be mixed with indigo for a darker colour if desired. Henna should be used regularly (once a week or at least once a month) to maintain its excellent colour and effectively mask the grey hair.
– Black strap molasses can be used to cover grey hair. It is also high in vitamins and minerals which facilitate the growth of natural hair while suppressing the increase of nay grey hair. You can mix Molasses with castor oil. Use Molasses internally too.
– The combination of black seed and olive oil is an excellent and effective remedy for treating grey hair. It reverses the grey hair through promoting the growth of new hair follicles. Mix equal amount of black seed oil and olive oil and massage the mixture into the hair and scalp every day until you see the results. Leave it for at least one hour and rinse. Black seed can be used both externally and internally.
Share this article to save lives and bring relief to the suffering!