Written by Slawomir (“Swavak”) Gromadzki, MPH
In order to ensure healthy pregnancy try to do your best to live according to the principles I included in the HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN > as in this way you will deal with true causes of almost any health problems and possible nutritional deficiencies.
In addition, try to include as many of the following as possible:
– Vitamin B12 deficiency is a very common problem today not only among vegans or elderly people but also among those who consume animal foods (meat products and dairy) due to the fact that caged and treated with antibiotics animals are deficient in B12 producing bacteria. B12 deficiency may be even more common among pregnant women and it is very dangerous for both fetus development (may lead to neural tube damage in fetus) and pregnant woman (neurological damage, fatigue, etc.). B12 must be in the form of sublingual methylcobalamin and not cyanocobalamin: 1000 to 2000mcg under the tongue only after breakfast every day before and during pregnancy. B12 should be taken with folic acid (L-methylfolate is the best form). Vitamin B12 is also the best way to boost energy, to detoxify the body and reverse neurological damage. Vitamin B12 must be taken in the form sublingual methylcobalamin (not cyanocobalamin): 1000-2000mcg under the tongue a day only with breakfast. Read very interesting article about vitamin B12 > This article also suggests that the healthy blood levels of this vitamin should be much higher than it is suggested!
– Zinc also protects against birth defects and its deficiency is rampant too due to the fact that soil is depleted of this very important mineral. Take about 15 to 30 mg of zinc (picolinate) after breakfast. In addition have 1 or 2 tablespoons of soaked overnight in distilled water pumpkin seeds with breakfast.
– Take about 10 tabl. or 1 heaped tablespoon of Chlorella > (Pukka) 30 min before breakfast with water or vegetable juice every day before and during pregnancy to detoxify body, provides natural iodine (women often deficient), boost energy and prevent damages in fetus.
– Raspberry leaf caps or tea. Start drinking raspberry leaf tea at around 32 weeks pregnant (not earlier) to. At first you drink 1 cup a day and then after a few weeks 2 cups and then 3. Raspberry leaf can help bring on labour, its nutrients have been found to strengthen the uterine muscles which could make contractions more efficient. Raspberry leaf tea will enrich the mother’s milk, especially during periods when the baby is going through a growth spurt (first period).
– Folic acid (if possible in the form of L-methylfolate as it is the best form): 200-400mcg a day. Its very important to take it also before conception. Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect. However, instead of using supplements it is much healthier and better to consume foods high in folate such as: Green leafy vegetable, Parsley leaf, Spinach (263mcg per 1 cup), Black Eyed Peas – Cooked (350mcg per 1 cup), Lentils – Cooked (250mcg per 1 cup), Chickpeas (280mcg per 1 cup), Asparagus (230mcg per 1 cup). Taking into consideration that the current DV for Folate (Vitamin B9) is 400mcg you can see that it is not difficult to provide the body with sufficient amount of folate on condition that you consume pulses (legumes) and green leafy vegetables. Otherwise it would better to take supplements.
– Vitamin D3: 4,000 to 10,000 IU a day (must be with magnesium as D3 leads to magnesium deficiency). Also Vitamin K2 (MQ7 – from fermented Nato) is important to ensure proper absorption of vitamin D. Vitamin D will boost immune system and prevent autoimmune diseases such as type 1 diabetes, eczema, etc. Read more on D3 >
Studies confirm taking about 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 a day during pregnancy is not only safe for both pregnant woman and babybut also necessary to maintain healthy pregnancy. Unfortunately, the average prenatal multivitamin and mineral formulas contain only about few hundreds IUs of this vitamin, and therefore additional supplementation is recommanded. Read more >
– Omega 3 (ground flax seed, chia seed, etc).
– Omega 6 (Evening primrose oil or Star flower oil).
Find out if “Evening Primrose Oil Safely Induce Labor?“ >
– Take 1 capsules of Pregnazon Complete (HealthAid) with breakfast and 1 with the second meal.
Pregnazon Complete provides all the essential vitamins and minerals together with DHA & EPA rich Omega-3 fatty acids for optimum brain and eye development. It also provides the recommended daily intake of Folic Acid and Vitamin D, along with 19 other beneficial nutrients which offer optimum nutritional support for all stages of pregnancy and early motherhood.
– Detoxify your body and brain from mercury by removing amalgam dental fillings, avoiding fish, flu shots and drinking distilled water.
– Remove amalgam dental fillings > (contain 50% mercury) or at least brush teeth with charcoal powder and use chlorella internally to detoxify body and brain from mercury.
– Exercise every day.
– Eat organic foods.
– Control stress and fear (surrender your life every day in pray to God and read the Bible in the morning and evening).
– Use only safest cosmetics.
– Avoid vaccinations > (especially flu shots with mercury).
– Avoid bisphenols present in canned foods and water stored in plastic bottles.
– Avoid environmental sources of estrogens (xenoestrogens) found in pesticides, shaving creams, fabric softeners, air fresheners, laundry soaps, etc.
– Avoid bottled water (contaminated with bisphenols and thousands of other dangerous chemicals present in plastic) and tap water (contaminated with estradiol, mercury, chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, etc.) and drink only distilled water >.
– Avoid or significantly reduce consumption of animal foods (dairy, eggs and especially meat products). If you decide to not eliminate them from your diet try to consume only products from grass-fed animals and barn free-range eggs. Truth about dairy >
– Please read carefully the most important section of this website titled the “GOSPEL OF FREEDOM” and also the “EMPOWERMENT“. It reveals the secret of finding the only source of true inward peace which “surpasses all knowledge”. Combined with true faith this message will lead you to freedom from negative emotions such as anxiety or existential fears (one of the key sources of deadly free radicals). This most precious truth will empower you with moral strength necessary to overcome long-cultivated bad habits or addictions often impossible to defeat on our own. This unique and most wonderful good news of the gospel will give you a powerful motivation to not only practice but also enjoy your new and very healthy way of life. In addition, every day carefully read (or listen to) one chapter from the book Steps to Christ and Desire of Ages by Ellen White.
– Every day include in your diet the 4 CRITICAL and MOST POWERFUL SUPER FOODS as they contain the highest concentration of nutrients, chlorophyll, phytochemicals, and solar energy in the most easily digestible form available:
1. Fresh raw sprouts;
2. Freshwater algae – chlorella (Pukka);
3. Super grasses (barley grass, alfalfa, wheat grass).
4. Fresh cold pressed vegetable juices;
– Every day eat fresh raw (not cooked) sprouts (alfalfa sprouts, watercress sprouts, sunflower sprouts, etc.).
The process of seed germination results in a dramatic increase in their vitamin, mineral and phytochemical content. According to Dr. J. Mercola, „Sprouts can contain up to 30 times the nutrition of organic vegetables! Sprouted seed, nut or bean has a whopping 43 times the enzyme power when compared to the non-sprouted variety! Sprouts are the highest source of ENZYMES which improve digestion of food and absorption of essential nutrients.”
Sprouts are also bioactive food as they are the only plant based food that is still growing as we consume them!
Purchasing very inexpensive sprouts at retail stores is the simplest method for adding sprouts to your menu, but growing them at home on a large tray with soil is much better. Using good quality soil to grow your own sprouts, you make them organic and free from pesticides and other unwanted chemicals. I make my own sunflower sprouts as they are most delicious and very potent. Try to avoid consuming the same type of sprouts every day for a longer period of time. Instead use variety of different sprouts but the most important seem to be fresh sunflower sprouts, alfalfa sprouts, and watercress sprouts. On YouTube you will find numerous videos explaining how to make your own sprouts at home. More on sprouts >
– I personally believe Chlorella is currently the best natural super food and natural remedy in the world. And you should agree with me after reading the article about Chlorella.
Since Chlorella is a powerful detoxifier and energy booster it is better if you start with a smaller dose such as 1 teaspoon or 3 tablets 30 minutes before breakfast and the same amount 30 minutes before lunch with 2 glasses of water, vegetable juice or smoothie. Then gradually increase the intake every day (by approximately 1 tablet) until reaching the maximum dose of 2 heaped tablespoons or 10 – 20 tablets (500mg) 30 min before breakfast and the same amount 30 min before lunch.
Altogether you can take 2-6 round tablespoons or about 20-40 tablets (500mg per tablet) of chlorella a day. he more you take the better results you will see.
It is better and more beneficial to take chlorella alternately with moringa, barley grass, alfalfa, Clean Greens (Pukka), Spirulina, Bee pollen or other super foods or formulas as in this way you will avoid possible overdosing of iodine or other Chlorella’s ingredients (although I never found any reliable evidence that taking large doses of Chlorella may be harmful).
The dose depends also on age and body weight. The younger the children the smaller dose should be used. In case of small children I would start from 1 tablet or half a teaspoon mixed with breakfast or juice and slowly increase to 3 tablets or 1 teaspoon 2 times a day. Older children can start from 3 tablets or 1 flat teaspoon and gradually increase to about 7 tablets or 1 tablespoon with breakfast and lunch.
While taking chlorella remember to increase your water intake to 3 times a day 2-3 glasses between meals.
– Mix 100g of Barley grass powder (or Wheat grass) with 100g of Alfalfa powder, 50g organic fresh Turmeric (Pukka) and 50g Moringa leaf powder and keep the mixture in the fridge in a closed container. Take 1 heaped tablespoon of the the mixture with a vegetable juice about 30 minutes before meals twice daily.
– Drink 1 or 2 glasses of fresh raw and possibly cold-pressed (using slow juicer) vegetable juices (carrots, beets, broccoli, kale or spinach, etc.) 2 to 3 times a day before meals or instead. It is even better to have them with chlorella or spirulina, alfalfa, turmeric and barley grass.
If you want to maintain your health drink 2 to 3 times 1 glass. In case your intension is to treat different health problems such as cancer, etc. you need to have 2 glasses 3 to 4 times a day.
After a long and close analysis and comparison of different healthy vegetarian and vegan diets I believe that the most effective one is the Hallelujah Diet. And one of the key reasons of this conclusion is that this diet is based on raw fresh vegetable juices and it is 85% raw. There are thousands of testimonials written by people who on Hallelujah diet recovered from all sorts of health problems often regarded as incurable. In order to get strong motivation to start juicing read my article on Vegetable juices and Hallelujah diet.
Share this article to save lives and bring relief to the suffering!
Carol L. Wagner, Donna Johnson, Thomas C. Hulsey, Myla Ebeling, Judy Shary, Pamela G. Smith, Betty Bivens, Bruce W. Hollis. Pediatrics/Obstetrics, Medical University of SC, Charleston, SC.Maternal Vitamin D and Fetal Growth in Early-Onset Severe Preeclampsia.
Vitamin D Supplementation during Pregnancy Part 2 NICHD/CTSA Randomized Clinical Trial (RCT): Outcomes.
Chrstopher Robinson, Carol Wagner, Bruce Hollis, John Baatz and Donna Johnson. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2011 June.