EARLY (PREMATURE) EJACULATION
Written by Slawomir (“Swavak”) Gromadzki, MPH
Premature ejaculation (PE), also called uncontrollable ejaculation, is a very common sexual disorder that affects millions of men around the world. Men who suffer from PE often feel embarrassed, frustrated or guilty.
There can be many possible causes of this problem, and therefore it often takes a lot of effort and wisdom to find out the key underlying cause.
The following factors and conditions may contribute to or cause PE:
– Prostatitis (acute or chronic, bacterial or nonbacterial inflamation of the prostate gland). Left untreated this condition can result in severe premature ejaculation. Prostatitis can be acute (causing sudden, severe, short-term reaction) or chronic (slowly developing, but persistent, long-term, more difficult to diagnose condition).
It is believed that the inflammation of the prostate gland spreads across the nerves in the pelvic area, making ejaculatory nerves hypersensitive and disfunctional thus causing or contributing to PE.
Dr. Shamloul from Cairo University conducted a study of 153 men, suggestung that chronic prostatitis can be one of the key causes of premature ejaculation.
Also Dr. N.K. Lin ofrom Lin Institute has found that an overabundance of the seminal fluids from excessive sexual practices may be one of the main factors leading to the non-bacterial chronic prostatitis and eventually to premature ejaculation.
Doctors usually believe that the main cause of PE is psychological. But modern research has provided sufficient evidence to asume that chronic prostatitis is linked to premature ejaculation.
Dr. Screponi from Italy, for example, claims that the pathogenesis of prostate inflammation is one of the ckey causes of early ejaculation. Therefore it is crucial for men to go through a careful prostate examination before any psychological sexual therapy for premature ejaculation is suggested.
– Frequent masturbation or other excessive sexual practices my contribute to PE by causing huge zinc or dopamin deficiency and by overstimulation of testicles and prostate gland.
– Low serotonin levels caused by poor diet (deficiency of tryptophan, magnesium, zinc, vitamin B6 and folate), physical inactivity and lack of sunlight.
– Toxines, free radicals, harmful radiation.
– Nutritional deficiencies. One of the main physical causes of PE may be vitamin and mineral deficiencies, especially Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin D and B-vitamins.
– Unhealthy, refined diet high in sugar and bad fats.
– Hormonal imbalance.
– Stress, depression, anxiety.
– Genetic abnormalities.
– Negative past sexual experiences, fear of failure, relationship problems, etc.
The most important element of treatment is lifestyle and diet according to the HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN as it deals with any possible causes of the PE.
Read also about EMPOWERMENT and the GOSPEL OF FREEDOM as it will show you the best way to controll stress and get rid of anxiety, fears or depression.
– Address any possible cause including Prostatitis, Depression, Anxiety, etc. Go to DISEASES and find the relavant subject.
– Increase serotonin levels by exercise, sunlight, L-tryptophan, zinc, magnesium, folic acid, vitamin B6, and consuming complex carbohydrates instead of refined ones.
Everything that increase serotonin signalling in the brain slow ejaculation and have been used successfully to treat PE.
– 5-HTP TRYPTOPHANE (increases SEROTONIN)
– Avoid addictive masturbation and other excessive sexual practices resulting in frequent ejaculation and overstimulation of sex organs.
– Learn to control stress.
– Exercise every day for 30 to 60 min.
– Take alternative hot and cold showers.
– Try Hallelujah diet for 6 months.
SUPPLEMENTS & HERBAL REMEDIES
– RHODIOLA: Scientific studied proved it helped to improve in premature ejaculation and weak erection (see Solgar catalog)
– ASHWAGANDHA: “Ashwagandha, widely known as Indian ginseng, is one of the best herbal remedies for the PE disorder. It has been used for centuries to cure various problems of male health including premature ejaculation. It is known to restore sex drive and endurance. The herb allows the blood to flow more freely during sexual arousal by relaxing the body. This is definitely a huge benefit to PE sufferers. The rich properties of the herb can greatly help in improving both mental as well as physical health that allows man to last longer in bed. Moreover, ashwagandha is proved to be very useful in re-energizing all the internal organs and systems of the body. In addition to uncontrollable ejaculation, ashwagandha herb can also treat other sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction and impotence too.”
– There is no Premature ejaculation reported by people who take A-lipoic acid yet. >
It is recommanded to take Alpha Lipoic Acid with Acetyl L Carnitine as in studies they both seemed to worked even better in slowing down ageing process and regenerating damaged nerves and mitochondria (cell’s power stations)! Acetyl L Carnitine and Alpha lipoic acid can also prevent any harmful oxidative process in mitochondrial metabolism of penile cells.
– Chlorella, Spirulina: 10 tabl before breakfast and 10 before lunch.
– Good quality multivitamin-mineral formula: 1 after breakfast.
– Zinc: 50 mg after breakfast.
– Methylcobalamin (must be sublingual): 2000 mcg under the tongue only after breakfast.
– Vitamin D3: 30,000 IU a day. You must also take 2 x 400 mg of good magnesium as vitamin D leads to its deficiency.
– Hops might be helpful too. It is present in Stress formula by Vogel (Hops & Valerian root).
– If anxiety and stress are among the factors that cause premature ejaculation then apart from Hops also Avina sativa (Oat straw extract) might be helpful.
– Other herbal remedies which are also believed to be beneficial in healing early ejaculation include: Angelica, Tribulus terrestris, Ginseng, Avena sativa, White onions, Ginkgo biloba, Centaurium, Almond milk, Ginger.
Please keep in mind that herbal remedies do not always work quickly so in order to see the results sometimes patience is required.