Written by Slawomir (“Swavak”) Gromadzki, MPH
Dry skin is a very common skin problem characterized by a lack of the appropriate amount of water in the most superficial layer of the skin.
– Dehydration (deficiency of water in the body).
– Lack of essential fatty acids, especially omega 3 but also certain beneficial types of omega 6.
– Dry skin and weak hair is one of the most obvious signs of vitamin D deficiency which is rampant today.
– Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism.
– Some medication can cause dry skin (check side effects if you are on medication).
– Atopic dermatitis (eczema) and psoriasis.
– Swimming pools (chlorine) and chlorinated tap water (drink distilled tap water).
– Many soaps, shower gels, shampoos, deodorant or detergents strip moisture from the skin.
– Consume foods high in omega 3 fatty acids: Ground flax seed, flax oil, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes chia seeds. In addition take 2000mg a day of good quality and free from heavy metals (molecularly distilled) omega 3 fish oil. HealthAid makes excellent one as it is perfectly purified as a result of molecular distillation >.
– Read about Hypothyroidism > as many women are not aware they suffer from this condition, which may cause dry skin.
– Drink fresh raw vegetable juices before meals. Consume more raw vegetable salads before meals.
– Try to avoid (or at least significantly reduce) sugar, gluten, dairy, stimulants including coffee and tea, alcohol, etc.
– Take 1000mg of Evening primrose oil or star flower oil (borage oil).
– Learn to control stress.
– Everyday take organic Chlorella (Pukka) and other super foods such as Barley grass, Alfalfa, Maca, ground Hemp seed, Wheat grass, etc.
– Include good quality Probiotic formula to boost good bacteria in your colon.
– Use only soaps, gels, shampoos, cosmetics, deodorant or detergents with only harmless natural ingredients.
– Most important aspect of the treatment is implementing principles included in the HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN >
– In case you suffer from Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism, Atopic dermatitis (Eczema), or Psoriasis, go to DISEASES find your condition and try to recover from it by implementing principles and using remedies listed there.
– Read about SKIN CARE OPTIONS >
Share this website to bring relief to the suffering!
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.
© 2016 Slawomir Gromadzki – All Rights Reserved