Written by Slawomir (“Swavak”) Gromadzki, MPH
Cough is a reaction of the respiratory system trying to expel harmful microbes, irritants or dust. As mucus, phlegm, sputum or other substances accumulate in the airways, this reflexive action tries to get rid of them. Cough can be a symptom of an underlying illness such as cold, flu, pneumonia, bronchitis, candida overgrowth, asthma or lung cancer.
To cure a cough you must treat its cause. Learn how to recover from cough caused by BRONCHITIS, SINUSITIS, COLD, FLU, PNEUMONIA >
NATURAL COUGH REMEDIES
– HealthAid Bronchial Formula (Hyssop, Liquorice, Coltsfoot) – the best from the list:
– Licorice can reduce coughing and enhance immune system function. It should not be used by people with high blood pressure.
– Sack Charcoal tablets many times during the day. Drink 3 times a day at least 2 glasses of water between meals.
– N-acetylcysteine (300-500 mg 2x daily) is good for chronic cough to help reduce the viscosity of phlegm.
– Astragalus (500-1000 mg 2-3x daily) helps strengthen weak lungs and fight off any underlying infection.
© 2016 Slawomir Gromadzki – All Rights Reserved
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.