BRONCHITIS, SINUSITIS, COLD, FLU, PNEUMONIA
I myself used to suffer from chronic bronchitis and sinusitis for many years and regularly prescribed antibiotics only made it worse. Finally, when I stopped consuming dairy, meat and foods with refined sugar I completely recovered and never had this problem for about 25 years!
The key cause of chronic upper respiratory diseases such as bronchitis or sinusitis is weakness of the immune system caused by:
Consumption of milk and all dairy products, refined sugar and foods containing sugar, use of antibiotics, insufficient number of good probiotic bacteria in the colon, smoking, stress, also lack of vitamin D (sun), and nutritional deficiencies caused by refined unhealthy diet (especially zinc, magnesium and B12 deficiency).
TREATMENT AND REMEDIES
– Most important aspect of the treatment is lifestyle and diet according to the HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN as in this way you will deal with the causes of the problem.
– Avoid and deal with all the above causes!
– Vitamin D3 – 30,000 IU for 4 weeks. After that 10,000 IU a day. (Must be with Magnesium as it leads to its deficiency).
– 800mg of Magnesium citrate a day.
– Good quality probiotic formula such as ImmuProbio (HealthAid) for to 2-4 months.
– Raw garlic (or onion) 3 x a day or supplements such as Garlic Max or Allicin max: 3 x a day 1 caps. with meals.
– Siberian mixture of fermented garlic and lemon juice: I was given this recipe from my Polish colleague who spent some time in Siberia. It also lowers bad cholesterol and triglycerides, regulates blood sugar level and blood pressure, boosts immune system, and kills bacteria, viruses, fungus, candida, or cancer cells. In order to make this mixture you need two ingredients: fresh juice from 24 lemons and 400 grams of squeezed fresh raw garlic. Place both ingredients in a glass jar and mix them together. Cover the opening of the jar with a clean cloth and live it in a dark cool place for 14 days until the content ferments. After two weeks strain the fermented mixture pouring the liquid into smaller glass jars. Close them with lids and keep the jars in the fridge. Always shake before use and for insomnia take one teaspoon with a half glass of worm water about one hour before going to sleep. After one month of using the mixture take a 7 days break and after that you can start using it again. After using it for 3 months you will need a whole month break. In this way it shouldn’t lose its effectiveness.
– Hot and cold alternative showers 2 x a day. See HYDROTHERAPY >
– One of the most powerful remedies against upper respiratory diseases is Hot Foot Bath. Before bed keep your feet in hot water plus very cold compress on forehead and neck and a lot of water to drink as you should sweat a lot. Watch two following VIDEOS:
– Vitamin C (must be L-ascorbic acid, not Ascorbic acid): 3 x 1000mg with meals.
– Golden seal tincture or Bee propolis: 3 x 1 teaspoon between meals with water.
– The only oil to use is raw coconut oil as it can kill virus and bacteria.
– Avoid products with refined sugar, dairy, cheese, glucose, fructose, pizza, white flour products, and anything that weakens immunity.
– Eat more raw vegetables, cabbage family vegetables, carrots, etc.
– Stress control and positive thinking.
– Sinus rinse (Nasal rinse). Irrigating the nose with saline solution (salt water) may help soothe sinusitis and inflammation. First make a Saline Solution: Mix 1/5 teaspoon of sea salt or other salts in a 1/4 glass of boiled warm, distilled water and add a 1/5 teaspoon of baking soda. Bend over a sink and sniff a bit of solution into one nostril at a time, allowing it to drain back out through the nose or mouth; do this twice a day.
WATCH THE VIDEO:
– Steam your sinuses. Breathing steam refreshes and soothes irritated sinuses, and it helps rid the nasal passages of bacteria and mucus. Boil one litre of water with herbs (chamomile, sage, calendula, minth, etc.). Lean carefully over the bowl or pot, and drape a towel over your head. Breathe gently for 10 minutes or longer two times a day. When you’re finished breathing steam, use the water for a hot compress on your sinuses: Saturate a washcloth in hot water, and hold the cloth on your sinuses (to the sides of your nose).
Most important part of the treatment is living according to the principles included in the HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN and EMPOWERMENT.
© 2016 Slawomir Gromadzki – All Rights Reserved
Share this website to bring relief to the suffering!
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.