HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN
Written by Slawomir (“Swavak”) Gromadzki, MPH
Practicing all listed here health principles and using powerful and harmless remedies has helped many people to regain proper body weight, recover from diabetes, coronary heart disease, chronic fatigue, hypertension, arthritis, IBS, cancer, fibroids, depression, PMS, various skin diseases, ADHD, bulging disc, menopause symptoms, and numerous other less common health problems. In addition, it significantly increases the probability of recovering from treatment-resistant conditions such as various autoimmune diseases or even Alzheimer’s disease. As a bonus it will also greatly boost energy (including athletic performance), eliminate causes of poor memory or lack of concentration, and improve emotional and physical well-being.
For a very long time we have been brainwashed with untrue ideas that it is impossible to recover from many so called “incurable” diseases. But today we know that our body has amazing ability to regenerate itself and there is enough scientific evidence to prove that it is possible to recover not only from cancer, type two diabetes or coronary heart disease but even from autoimmune diseases such as type 1 diabetes or Alzheimer’s disease, which currently is the most common form of dementia.
A fascinating research was done by Nobel Prize winner Elizabeth Blackburn and Dr. Dean Ornish. They were studying the effects of the healthy vegan diet on human genes and found that the plant-based unrefined diet caused certain genes to go through series of positive transformations in only three months! The vegan diet managed to activate genes responsible for preventing diseases and deactivate genes which cause different health conditions such as prostate cancer, breast cancer, heart disease, and other diseases (read more >). This very important discovery proves again that although we may inherit some faulty genes or damage them through our unhealthy lifestyle yet we don’t have to be helpless victims of those genes. We still can repair or regenerate them through healthy lifestyle and especially unrefined plant-based and mostly raw diet.
But whether our body will be able to reverse the negative results and damage caused by unhealthy diet, stimulants, toxins, free radicals, stress, harmful medication, or lack of exercise depends on our ability to implement all the listed below principles and elements of healthy lifestyle including very healthy diet, regular physical activity, taking care of emotional and spiritual health and providing the body with the best quality building material in the form of powerful antioxidants, phytochemicals, and nutrients.
I am aware that initially it might appear to you challenging or difficult to implement all those principles but please do not give up and try to repeatedly study the whole content of this optimal health plan on a regular basis making sure you experience a systematic progress in practicing all the included principles. The more of them you manage to implement the better results you will see.
EXAMPLES OF RECOVERY
To demonstrate the effectiveness of presented here principles let me share with you a written testimony I received from one of our customers who recently recovered from diabetes and other health problems as a result of using natural remedies and implementing principles listed here:
„Hello Swavak, Just want to give you an update on how I’m getting on with my health after being on your Health Recovery Plan for over six months. I’ve been signed off by my GP as he said I have managed to reverse the Diabetes! I told him I had stopped taking the metformin a few months ago. Since then my blood glucose level is normal. My kidneys are now working perfectly and my blood pressure is normal too. Thank you very much.” Alison T
Other inspiring recovery stories: Testimonials
CONVENTIONAL MEDICAL CARE
With regards to the conventional medical care, first of all, try to make sure the diagnosis and the results of medical tests are correct as we know today they are often wrong > and misleading, resulting in dangerous consequances such as unnecessary surgeries.
According to Dr Joseph Mercola, “The surgical removal of the uterus may be recommended inappropriately in 70 percent of cases, often because of a lack of adequate diagnostic evaluation and failure to try alternative treatments before the surgery. Some surgeons also remove healthy ovaries during hysterectomy as a ‘precaution,’ sometimes without the patient providing their consent or being informed as to the severe adverse effects the ovariectomy may produce on their remaining quality of life.” >
The Telegraph reports that it is exactly the same with regards to unnecessary mastectomies: “Half of women have needless operations for early breast cancer!” >
Therefore, if a treatment, medication or a surgery is recommended find out whether it is really necessary and study carefully about possible side effects as they can be horrible >. After reading about possible harm your prescribed medication may cause ask yourself a question, is it really worth taking those drugs if the results might be worse than your current disease?
And most of all, before you decide to use drugs or accept a surgery read this article and information about your specific health problem in “Diseases” section of this site, implement the recommendations and use natural remedies or at least use them together with prescribed medication and as soon as you see improvements slowly and gradually reduce medication and at the same time continue using the remedies which do not cause bad side effects. And only when after a period of 3 to 6 months you can’t see positive results (which would be strange), consider trying the conventional way if you are convinced it is reasonable and necessary.
For instance, if your cholesterol and blood sugar levels are high your doctor would usually prescribe statins and metformin which cause dangerous side effects. It is therefore much better and wiser to improve lifestyle and go on plant-based unrefined diet including barley fibre (beta-glucan), oat bran, garlic, onion, ground flax seed, pulses, alfalfa, karela, nettle, niacin, l-arginine, lecithin, etc. and use other natural remedies which are equally or even more effective in lowering blood glucose and bad cholesterol as drugs yet without causing any harm. But if you are afraid to avoid statins and metformin at least use them together with natural remedies and unrefined plant-based diet and seeing positive results slowly reduce those harmful drugs as otherwise sooner or later they will cause serious complications or new health problems.
Instead of synthetic antibiotics try to use natural ones such as golden seal, raw garlic or AllicinMax as they (unlike synthetic antybiotics) destroy only harmful but not good bacteria. But if you still decide or have to use harmful antibiotics do it only for a necessary period of time and at the same time use good probiotic formula to prevent obvious side effects.
HEALTH RECOVERY PRINCIPLES
Super foods contain the highest concentration of nutrients, chlorophyll, phytochemicals, and solar energy in the most easily digestible form available.
– Every day include in your diet the 5 CRITICAL and MOST POWERFULL SUPER FOODS:
1. Fresh raw sprouts;
2. Freshwater algae (chlorella, spirulina);
3. Super grasses (barley grass, alfalfa, wheat grass);
4. Fresh cold pressed vegetable juices;
5. Fresh raw organic turmeric powder (Pukka) or wholistic turmeric capsules (Pukka) with 10 x better bioavailibility than powder.
– Every day eat fresh raw (not cooked) sprouts (alfalfa sprouts, watercress sprouts, sunflower sprouts, etc.).
The process of seed germination results in a dramatic increase in their vitamin, mineral and phytochemical content. According to Dr. J. Mercola, „Sprouts can contain up to 30 times the nutrition of organic vegetables! Sprouted seed, nut or bean has a whopping 43 times the enzyme power when compared to the non-sprouted variety! Sprouts are the highest source of ENZYMES which improve digestion of food and absorption of essential nutrients.”
Sprouts are also bioactive food as they are the only plant based food that is still growing as we consume them!
Purchasing very inexpensive sprouts at retail stores is the simplest method for adding sprouts to your menu, but growing them at home on a large tray with soil is much better. Using good quality soil to grow your own sprouts, you make them organic and free from pesticides and other unwanted chemicals. I make my own sunflower sprouts as they are most delicious and very potent. Try to avoid consuming the same type of sprouts every day for a longer period of time. Instead use variety of different sprouts but the most important seem to be fresh sunflower sprouts, alfalfa sprouts, and watercress sprouts. On YouTube you will find numerous videos explaining how to make your own sprouts at home.
I personally believe Chlorella is currently the best natural super food and natural remedy in the world. And you should agree with me after reading the article about Chlorella.
Since Chlorella is a powerful detoxifier and energy booster it is better if you start with a smaller dose such as 1 teaspoon or 3 tablets 30 minutes before breakfast and the same amount 30 minutes before lunch with 2 glasses of water, vegetable juice or smoothie. Then gradually increase the intake every day (by approximately 1 tablet) until reaching the maximum dose of 2 heaped tablespoons or 10 – 20 tablets (500mg) 30 min before breakfast and the same amount 30 min before lunch.
Altogether you can take 2-6 round tablespoons or about 20-40 tablets (500mg per tablet) of chlorella a day. he more you take the better results you will see.
It is better and more beneficial to take chlorella alternately with moringa, barley grass, alfalfa, Clean Greens (Puka), Vital (Pukka), Spirulina, Bee pollen or other super foods or formulas as in this way you will avoid possible overdosing of iodine or other Chlorella’s ingredients (although I never found any reliable evidence that taking large doses of Chlorella may be harmful).
The dose depends also on age and body weight. The younger the children the smaller dose should be used. In case of small children I would start from 1 tablet or half a teaspoon mixed with breakfast or juice and slowly increase to 3 tablets or 1 teaspoon 2 times a day. Older children can start from 3 tablets or 1 flat teaspoon and gradually increase to about 7 tablets or 1 tablespoon with breakfast and lunch.
While taking chlorella remember to increase your water intake to 3 times a day 2-3 glasses between meals.
OTHER SUPER FOODS
– Mix 100g of Barley grass powder (or Wheat grass) with 100g of Alfalfa powder, 50g organic fresh Turmeric (Pukka) and 50g Moringa leaf powder and keep the mixture in the fridge in a closed container. Take 1 heaped tablespoon of the the mixture with worm water or a vegetable juice about 30 minutes before meals twice daily. Children should reduce the amount to 1 or 2 teaspoons daily.
After a long and close analysis and comparision of diffrent healthy vegetarian and vegan diets I believe that the most effective one is the Hallelujah Diet. And one of the key reasons of this conclussion is that this diet is based on raw fresh vegetable juices and it is 85% raw. There are thousands of testimonials written by people who on Halleluja diet recovered from all sorts of health problems often regarded as incurable. In order to get strong motivation to start juicing read my article on Vegetable juices and Hallelujah diet.
– Drink 1 or 2 glasses of fresh raw and possibly cold-pressed (using slow juicer) vegetable juices (carrots, beets, broccoli, kale or spinach, etc.) 2 to 3 times a day before meals or instead. It is even better to have them with chlorella or spirulina, alfalfa, turmeric and barley grass.
If you want to maintain your health drink 2 to 3 times 1 glass. In case your intension is to treat different health problems such as cancer, etc. you need to have 2 glasses 3 to 4 times a day.
Share this article to save lives and bring relief to the suffering!
Majority of people today consume products which deprive them of vitamins and minerals. The most dangerous among them are foods which contain high glucose or high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), refined sugar (hidden in many different products), polished rice, and refined flour products such as white bread, doughnuts, cakes, biscuits, or refined pasta. Also the use of popular stimulants such as caffeine products, chocolate, alcohol, tobacco, etc. greatly contribute to nutritional deficiencies.
Unfortunately, due to the fact that we’ve been using artificial fertilizers for a very long time the concentration of minerals in the soil today is 70 to 100 % lower than it was a hundred years ago. As a result also food we consume is mostly deprived of proper amount of nutrients.
It means that even if our diet is healthy and consists of only unrefined foods we can’t be sure today we provide our body with sufficient amount of nutrients.
For this reason, and in addition to the 6 critical foods, I always recommend the following most important vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals in the form of good quality supplements as they help to recover faster and greatly improve the effectiveness of the whole therapy:
Almost every person in England is deficient in vitamin D. Vitamin D is important for human nervous system and it also assists in the prevention of osteoporosis brought on by the menopause. Vitamin D appears to be much more important than calcium in preventing fractures.
While taking vitamin D3 supplements always remember to take also well absorbed magnesium (such as citrate) as vitamin D supplements lead to magnesium deficiency over time.
If you can’t afford higher doses take at least 4,000 IU of vitamin D3 a day with meal. But since deficiency of this vitamin is so widespread (especially in the UK) it would be better to take 10,000 to 30,000 or even 50,000 IU a day with meals with appropriate doses of magnesium (50,000 IU shouldn’t be taken longer than 2 months).
Another requirement for proper absorption of vitamin D is 200 mcg of Vitamin K2 MK-7 (Derived from Natural Natto) a day.
Read more about vitamin D
A very dangerous vitamin B12 defficiency is regarded as “rampant” today and that includes also people consuming animal foods. For this reason it is very wise to take this vitamin in the form of supplements. The most effective form of vitamin B12 is sublingual methylcobalamin. Unfortunately, the very common and inexpensive cyanocobalamin is difﬁcult for the body to absorb, and the small amount that is absorbed usually fails to ﬁnd its way into the cells. As a result, many people who take large doses of cyanocobalamin continue to be deﬁcient in the vitamin.
Depending on your diet, lifestyle and all the mentioned above factors which may influence the absorption of vitamin B12 I would recommend taking about 1000 mcg to 2000 mcg of active vitamin B12 supplement (in the form of sublingual methylcobalamin) a day only with breakfast.
Find out more fascinating facts about vitamin B12
BBC documentary about amazing recovery which was the result of vitamin B12 supplementation:
Millions suffer from magnesium deficiency without even knowing it. Magnesium deficiency is often misdiagnosed because it does not show up in blood tests as only 1% of the body’s magnesium is stored in the blood.
According to Dr. Norman Shealy, “Every known illness is associated with a magnesium deficiency. Magnesium deficiency may be responsible for more diseases than any other nutrient.”
Dosage: Try to use a good quality magnesium of high bioavailability such as Magnesium citrate (powder by Viridian): 2 x 400mg 60 min before breakfast and about 1 – 3 hours before bed. If you take high doses of vitamin D3 you need 2 x 800mg (2 x 1 teaspoon).
More facts about magnesium
OTHER IMPORTANT SUPPLEMENTS
– Good quality multivitamin and mineral formula – 1 after breakfast or B complex (50 to 100mg each): 1 tab or caps after breakfast
– Vitamin B6: 50mg a day with meal
– Folate (Folic acid) – 400 mcg a day with meal
– Zinc: 15-30mg a day after meal
– Vitamin K2 MK-7 (derived from natural Natto): 200 mcg a day
– Omega 3 fats have been suggested by research to have a calming and anti-depressive effect on the nervous system enhancing brain health and mental wellbeing. Rich sources of Omega-3 are: flax oil, flax seeds (must be ground), soaked for 30 minutes or longer chia seeds, walnuts, almonds, and pumpkin seeds.
– Good probiotic formula: with meals (2-3 x higher doses than recommended, for first month)
PLANT-BASED DIET VS ANIMAL-BASED DIET
– Switch to a totally plant-based (vegan) unrefined diet eliminating the intake of all animal-based foods (dairy, meat products, and fish) as they contain too much protein, are packed with high-risk factors (cholesterol, triglycerides, dioxins, heavy metals, antibiotics, bacteria, virus, cancer cells, prions, etc.) and because they don’t contain fibre.
According to Professor Colin Campbell the author of the famous China Study, “The more you substitute plant foods for animal foods, the healthier you are likely to be.” The same scientist considers “veganism to be the ideal diet.”
If you only reduce the consumption of animal products you may not see the clear positive results and you definitely wont see them quickly which may lead to discouragement and resignation. However, when you decide to make radical changes in your diet and lifestyle and go on totally plant-based unrefined diet you will see the positive results much quicker and thus gain stronger motivation to keep on following this excellent nutritional aproach.
Because careful analysis of past and present scientific research inspires every honest seeker of truth to conclude that the consumption of animal foods greatly increases the risk of most dangerous diseases I’ve been always recommending a completely plant-based diet. However, if you feel like it would be too great a sacrifice for you to avoid all meat and dairy products, please don’t give up on all ideas presented in the pages to follow because you will still be able to reduce weight even if your diet will include moderate amounts of wisely chosen animal foods.
Nevertheless, I hope that after you carefully study the whole content of this book you will be strongly motivated and willing to make more radical changes in your diet and lifestyle, all the more since you don’t have to become a strict vegetarian overnight but you can change your diet gradually. And the most convenient way of doing it is not so much by removing all the unhealthy foods but rather by adding the high in fibre and nutrients plant products. In this way you will be gradually improving your diet and reducing the consumption of the low quality refined and high in fat and sugar processed foods. By following the instructions and recipes included in this book, you will significantly increase the percentage of high-nutrient foods and as a result you will start losing weight and will greatly improve your health as well as the physical and emotional well-being. At the same time you will reduce chances of developing serious diseases or even significantly increase probability of recovering in case you already suffer from one of them. However, if you, decide to make more radical changes in your diet and lifestyle you will see the positive results much quicker and thus gain stronger motivation to keep on following this excellent and optimal recovery plan.
OTHER NUTRITIONAL AND LIFESTYLE RECOMMENDATIONS
– Never use any animal fat and avoid also free plant fats such as refined oils or margarines.
Instead use only moderate amounts of cold pressed coconut oil, olive oil or flax seed oil. For cooking use only coconut oil as olive oils having low smoke point would produce free radicals being heated.
Apart from animal fats found in dairy and meat products also great majority of popular plat fats such as refined oils or margarines are very unhealthy and greatly contribute to the development of insulin resistance, cancer, fatigue, etc. Those bad plant fats include especially trans fats found in margarine and polyunsaturated fats found in the following oils: corn oil, sunflower oil, soy oil, etc. Because they all are high in Omega 6 proinflamatory fatty acids.
– Avoid foods containing refined sugar as it spoils your appetite, is more addictive than cocaine, weakens your immune system, and leads to vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Sugar rots teeth, disrupts digestion, feeds anxiety and depression and attaches to collagen causing our skin to age, line and wrinkle prematurely. The more sugar you eat, the more your body has to make internal fat to wrap the sugar in and keep it away from your vital organs. However, sugar makes people not only fat and ugly but also depressed or aggressive as a result of causing nutritional deficiencies and overgrowth of Candida albicans which uses sugar to make dangerous brain-damaging neurotoxin acetaldehyde.
In case of sugar cravings take 2 x a day 1 tab of Bio-Chromium (Pharma Nord) as its bioavailability (absorption) is 10 times higher than that of regular chromium supplements. Apart from chromium also potassium is important to cope with sugar cravings. In order to have more potassium you need to consume about 7 cups of raw vegetable salad every day.
– If you tend to struggle with having a sweet tooth try to substitute the unhealthy products with fresh and dried fruits (dates, raisins, figs, prunes, etc.). If you miss traditional dairy ice creams, which are very unhealthy, make your own delicious and healthy ice creams by blending frozen bananas or other frozen fruits. You can experiment adding some raw honey (or sweeten the ice cream with xylitol or stevia), soya crème, lemon juice, plant-based milk, a little bit of carob powder, ground cashew or other nuts to improve the flavour.
– Don’t consume sweetened beverages and foods which are high in empty calories, refined sugar, white flour, and fat. Never use artificial sweeteners nor high glucose or high fructose syrup as they are more harmful than even refined sugar.
– Your vegan diet must include variety of unrefined plant products such as vegetables (mostly uncooked), fresh fruits, well-cooked legumes (pulses, beans), whole grains, and unroasted soaked overnight seeds and nuts.
– You can eat as much fresh and raw vegetables as you want (especially carrots, green leafy vegetables, and cabbage family), but if you prefer to cook them do it moderately or steam your vegetables. You will achieve much better results if your diet consists of at least 50% up to 85% of raw (uncooked) and unprocessed plant foods (especially raw vegetables and raw vegetable juices).
– Unrefined plant-based diet will lead to detoxification of the body and thus may result in some unpleasant symptoms such as headaches, nausea, rashes, pimples, diarrhoea or constipation, fatigue, etc. The healing process may also shortly increase pain or other symptoms which were felt in the diseased area of the body. If you experience these side effects, which are usually mild, don’t give up as they should disappear after a week or so and you will begin to feel much better than ever before.
– Include in your diet whole grain products, especially barley, millet, oats, buckwheat, quinoa, and amaranth.
– Drink 2 glasses of cold-pressed vegetable juice (mostly carrots and green leafy vegetables) about 30 minutes before each meal, then start you meal with most healthy and nutritious foods.
– Avoid drinking fruit juices because they have high glycaemic index due to the fact that they are deprived of fibre and are high in sugar. Drinking fruit juices between meals will also cause stomach to release some digestive enzymes thus reducing their amounts during meals and impairing digestion.
– Make soaked overnight and cooked pulses (beans, lentils, chick peas, etc.) your best source of protein.
– Each day have a about a handful of one type of raw unsalted and unroasted soaked overnight nuts or seeds (ground sesame seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, etc.), changing them every day.
– Don’t eat overripe or unripe fruits, and avoid canned, fried, or frozen vegetables or fruits.
– It is better to not eat any sweet and flavoured yogurts (especially based on cow’s milk) because of fat and sugar content. Instead, from time to time have some unsweetened soy yogurt and mix it with sweet fruits, seeds (or nuts), oat bran or another good source of fibre, and add some raisins, dates, or a little bit of raw honey.
– Always eat good breakfast and avoid skipping it as otherwise you will be tempted to snack between meals and eat more in the evening which is unhealthy and dangerous because the metabolism at night slows down. Make breakfast the largest meal while supper the lightest.
– Try to have only two meals a day with the second one not later than 5:00 pm (if possible) remembering that any food consumed after 5 pm will tend to be stored as fat. If you must have the supper make it very light (only either vegetables or fruits). Vegetable juice would be the best option.
– Don’t eat between meals. If you are hungry warm water (or unsweetened herb teas) as it reduces appetite for about 30 minutes
– Never use refined salt but only Celtic salt (regarded as most healthy), Himalayan (pink, rock) salt or sea salt.
– Avoid stimulants such as alcohol, caffeine (in coffee, chocolate, green tea, cola drinks, etc.), theophylline (in tea) or and theobromine (in cacao and chocolate) because although they appear to give you a short time energy boost yet it is only a borrowed energy, which means sooner or later you will have to pay for it with the loss of energy. And, as soon as you feel exhausted you it will force you to use stimulants again and again thus causing a vicious circle and addiction. Apart from that stimulants also weaken your immune system and lead to nutritional deficiencies and may contribute to depression and other health problems.
Dr. John Minton of Ohio State University discovered that the primary causes of breast cancer in women are coffee, tea, colas and other caffeinated foods and drinks. Dr. Minton eliminated caffeine and theobromine (chocolate, cocoa) from the diet of women with breast lumps and gave them a diet that consisted primarily of organically-grown plant foods. As a result, pain, swelling and lumps disappeared within two to six months.
– Avoid overeating. In order to reduce appetite: Learn to control stress; Remember to drink 2 glasses of warm water between meals 3 times a day; 30 minutes before each meal drink 1 glass of cold pressed vegetable juice mixed with 1 or 2 teaspoons of spirulina or barley grass powder; Pray before each meal thanking God for the food and asking with faith for His strength to stop eating when you really should; Start each meal consuming big portion of fresh and raw vegetables; Always eat very slowly taking small bites and chewing food to a cream before swallowing. Doing this you will feel satisfied before eating too much.
– Avoid mayonnaise, pickled foods, vinegar, ketchup, mustard, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, pepper (black or red), cheese, soy sauce, baking powder, or refined salt, because they tend to stimulate appetite and irritate the stomach and nervous system.
– Do not keep any junk refined foods at home as the accessibility to junk food encourage people to eat it.
– Fast one day each week from breakfast to breakfast, or skip one or two meals (not breakfast) one day a week as it will allow your digestive organs to rest and improve their functioning.
– Avoid eating fruits and vegetables at the same meal as it may lead to fermentation.
– Include uncooked carrots, green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, cauliflowers and other vegetables in your diet as they are low in calories, but high in fibre and essential nutrients. In this way your body will stop craving for more food in between meals as it will have enough nutrients. Raw cabbage reduces the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat.
– Never fry your foods but cook or bake them without oil.
– Instead of microwave use halogen oven.
– If possible and needed in your case try to include some of the most effective natural remedies, herbs, and supplements such as: Alpha-lipoic acid, Acethyl L-carnitine, NAC, Moringa, Charcoal, Green clay, Bee pollen, Bee propolis, Cat’s Claw, Pau d’Arco, Turmeric, Evening primrose oil, Hawthorn, Coenzyme Q10, Rhodiola, MSM (sulphur), Devil’s claw, Oat bran, Aloe vera, Noni juice, Goji berries, etc. Contact us if you are not sure which one to use in your case.
– Sleep 7 to 9 hours each night and go to bed before 10 pm because the more you sleep before midnight the more efficient your rest will be.
– Drink 3 times a day 2 or 3 glasses of distilled (or at least filtered) water about 30 to 60 minutes before each meal or about 2 hours after. During hot days you need even more. Your urine should be transparent, if it is yellow it means you don’t drink enough water.
SOFT VS HARD WATER
The water you drink should be as low in minerals as possible (soft water) because minerals in water are inorganic and are not beneficial but harmful, especially calcium carbonate which contributes to kidney stones, heart attacks, arthritis or constipation. For this reason the best water to drink is distilled water as it is free from calcium and other inorganic minerals as well as all contaminants.
BOTTLED VS TAP WATER
Unfortunately, tap water is polluted with chlorine, fluoride, estradiol and all sort of other harmful contaminants. Here is the recent evidence how dangerous both tap and bottled water can be today: “A powerful form of oestrogen called oestradiol (100 times more powerful than natural oestrogens) is causing half the male fish in our (UK) rivers to change sex, research shows! Experts believe the hormone can get into drinking water and affect men’s hormones.”
The bottled water, on the other hand, is contaminated with bisphenols and tens of thousands of other dangerous chemicals found in plastic. For example, BPA and BPS and all the rest of bisphenols (there are about 15 of them) contribute to hormonal imbalance, cancer and many other health problems. Please keep in mind that it’s not only bottled water which is contaminated with bisphenols but also canned foods as they are often lined with BPA-contained plastic. Apart from that, toilet paper and thermally printed receipts contain the same chemical. When we touch receipts and eat food with unwashed fingers the traces of bisphenols get into our body too.
Since water is so contaminated today make sure you filter both tap and bottled water using at least inexpensive carbon (charcoal) water filters. But if possible do your best to buy water distiller and drink distilled water (which is the best and most economical way to filter water) or if you still prefer filtered water install (under sink) a very effective reverse osmosis filter which includes carbon filter, reverse osmosis filter, alkaline filter and other elements which greatly improve the quality of tap water removing as much as 95 to 99% of contaminants found in water.
Make sure that the reverse osmosis filter is at least 6-stage and that it also includes the carbon (charcoal) and alkaline filters. A good example can be not so expensive Puricom Proline Plus 6-Stage Pumped Reverse Osmosis System with Alkaline Filter. But in order to find best filter which you can afford I would recommend spending more time to investigate this subject.
The best way to obtain safe drinking water is distillation. I believe this method is even better than reverse osmosis because it not only removes all contaminants but also all dangerous inorganic minerals from water. In addition, water distillers are not expensive (I bought mine for only £50), easier to use and more economic. Distillation is most effective because it removes the water from the contaminants, rather than trying to remove the contaminants from the water.
During distillation process water is boiled and evaporates (turns to steam). The boiling kills all bacteria, virus, parasite, and pathogens, and as the steam rises, it leaves behind waste material, useless and harmful inorganic minerals such as calcium, oestradiol, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, organic and inorganic chemicals, radioactive chemicals and other heavier contaminants. The steam is then cooled and becomes water again.
According to Dr. Allen Banik, “Distilled water is the greatest solvent on earth. It is the only water that can be taken into the body without damage to the tissues. What we as scientists and the public have never realized is that minerals collected in the body from water are all inorganic minerals, which cannot be assimilated by the body. The only minerals that the body can utilize are the organic minerals (from fruits and vegetables). All other types of minerals are foreign substances to the body and must be disposed of or eliminated. Today, many progressive doctors prescribe distilled water to their patients. All kidney machines operate on distilled water.” – Allen E. Banik, M.D., “The Choice is Clear”
Dr. Paul Bragg: “The greatest damage done by inorganic minerals (hard water)—plus waxy cholesterol and salt—is to the small arteries and other blood vessels of the brain (75% water). Hardening of the arteries and calcification of blood vessels starts on the day you start taking inorganic chemicals and minerals from tap water into our bodies. When distilled water enters the body, it leaves no residue of any kind. It is free of salts and sodium. It is the most perfect water for the healthy functioning of the kidneys (83% water). It is the perfect liquid for the blood (83% water), the ideal liquid for the efficient functioning of the lungs (86% water), stomach, liver (85% water) and other vital organs. Why? Because it is free of all inorganic minerals. It is so pure that all liquid drug prescriptions are formulated with distilled water.” Dr. Paul Bragg, N.D. Ph.T., “The Shocking Truth About Water”
Here is what Dr. James Balch: “There is only one water, and that is clean, steam distilled water. No other substance on our planet does so much to keep us healthy and get us well as water does.”
Dr. Teofilio de la Torre: “Instead of drinking the hard water of springs or the chlorinated water of the cities, it will be to our advantage to drink distilled water to prevent calcification of the body.”
Dr. Charles McFerrin: “Distilled water is ’empty’ water – a hungry water, a water capable of absorbing body poisons. You have had the experience of trying to use an old post office blotter on the desk. Everybody had used it and it is so full of ink that it will not suck up any more. So it is with a ‘full’ water, a water full of chlorine, aluminium, etc. Such water does not have the capacity of absorbing body impurities.” —Dr. Charles McFerrin, July 1955 issue of Nature’s Path.
In addition you only need to buy a set of cheap small carbon filters as they need to be replaced evry two months.
Read more about DISTILLED WATER >
– In order to enable the healthy plant-based mostly raw diet to be more effectively used by your body you need to exercise on a regular basis. It doesn’t mean that without exercising this diet wouldn’t work as you will see the results even if you don’t want or can’t exercise, but if you do include this very important element it will greatly increases the effectiveness of the whole program.
As soon as you wake up in the morning, remember to drink 2-3 glasses of water and then exercise for at least 30-60 minutes. Brisk walking outside is the best exercise. If the weather is not good you can exercise at home using mate, treadmill, exercise bike, Xbox Kinect games, etc. But please remember that aerobic exercises (outside in the open air) are the best. You need a minimum of 30 to 60 minutes of physical activity four to five times a week.
If you suffer from different heart conditions you shouldn’t start with energetic exercise routine. In this case you need to change the diet first, keep in touch with your physician, continue taking your prescribed medication, and after some time start from short distance and slow walking routine, gradually and carefully increasing the pace and distance every day. Only when you see positive changes in your health you can start slowly reducing the medication as otherwise it will cause negative side effects.
Please read this extremaly important part (LINK) very carefully as it reveals the secret of finding true source of strenght necessary to overcome bad habits and will help you to gain a powerful motivation to not only practice but also enjoy the new and very healthy way of life.
HYDROTHERAPY (WATER TREATMENTS)
Alternative (contrast) hot and cold showers will give a tremendous boost to the blood circulation, improve metabolism, the elimination of toxins, and stimulate both the nervous and the immune system.
Always start with hot shower and after about 3 – 5 minutes when your body is warm enough take a 3 – 5 min cold shower slowly reducing the temperature until it is really cold. After that, repeat this procedure alternating the flow of water from hot to cold, back and forth 3-5 times in a row. You can also start the whole treatment with hot shower followed by prolonged cold bath.
Cold water stimulates blood to flow toward the internal organs whereas the hot water directs blood toward the skin. Hot water enlarges blood vessels while cold water causes them to shrink. Therefore, the alternating hot and cold makes the circulation move in and out like an accordion. This has the effect of increasing the rate of detoxification and moving nutrients more readily to various parts of the body. Hot and cold showers can be taken 1 to 2 times a day.
The cold shower or bath, which is even more beneficial than hot, will not harm you if you precede it with good hot shower. Cold water by cooling our body forces it to burn more calories by activating the brown fat which boosts fat burning. Brown fat can play a very important role in controlling body weight because it is a heat-generating type of fat which burns energy instead of storing it. Although it is called “fat” it actually works more like a muscle than fat.
Apart from cold also hot treatments such as sauna can be beneficial in treating inflammations, infectious diseases, skin problems, poor blood circulation, obesity, etc. as it boosts immune system and helps in eliminating toxins from our body. In addition it is also effective in removing excess fat which can be explained by the fact that fats become water-soluble when they are exposed to the temperature higher than 45 degrees Celsius (113 degrees Fahrenheit) thus forcing the body to eliminate the excess fat together with water during the process of sweating triggered by sauna or another prolonged hot treatment such as hot foot bath, hot shower, etc.
Sauna is recommend especially after exercising.
If your main goal is to lose more fat it is suggested that you should drink a lot of water (1 to 2 litres) about 30 to 60 minutes before sauna and 30 minutes after but not during the time you stay in sauna.
Also remember that although sauna or other hot treatments can be beneficial and help to lose weight it must be frequently interrupted with cold showers. Apart from that, during any prolonged hot treatment a cold compress on the forehead and neck should be applied constantly.
If you experience any health problems please consult the use of sauna and other prolonged hot or cold treatments with your physician.
Find out more about HYDROHERAPY >
Slawomir Gromadzki (“Swavak”), MPH
Healing Place Health Shop, Unit 21, Wulfrun Way, Wolverhampton, WV1 3HG
Tel (shop): 01902 276468
Opening hours: Mon-Friday: 9.00-5.30, Sunday: 10.30-4.00, Saturdays: closed.
Healing Place Health Food Shop is a part of the Unity Seven non-profit Christian organisation created with the intention to bring relief to the suffering humanity by promoting true spirituality, all aspects of healthy lifestyle and proper use of natural remedies.
© 2016 Slawomir Gromadzki – All Rights Reserved